Commissar
Christian

Words count: 280,318
Group: Basic
Experience: 169
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

RE: Should Germany leave the Euro Zone?

The IMF is claiming that only austerity measures will save Greece. But I say that this is a lie. Greece is in the pocket of international banking interests and needs a regime change.

The example of Iceland informs us that when an economy collapses, it can be rebuilt from scratch, so to speak. That means evicting the IMF, ECB and the EU.

Greece should leave the Eurozone and return to the drachma. European banks own Greek debt so they would be losers. But Wall Street banksters own even more Greek debt because they insured the European banks. Greece needs to default on their debt and Wall Street would be the biggest loser. Greece has 111 tons of gold so they could have a fresh start by monetizing their new currency. Greece would still be able to attract major investment with their world class drachma. Greece should follow the Iceland example.

Argentina is another good example of a country that defaulted and bounced back. Nations shouldn't worry about attracting foreign capital just because they defaulted. It's still a country full of assets and there is plenty of investors in the world who want it.

Zionist billionaire George Soros spoke earlier this week about Europe being on the verge of collapse. I think Germany will ultimately decide whether the eurozone survives or not.

The fact is Germany's interest in this situation is at odds with the United States of America. The economic weakness in Greece, Ireland, Portugal and Spain make the euro weak and this boosts Germany's export economy. Greece's problem can be solved if Germany leaves the Eurozone and brings back the (yes, I'm saying it) Deutschmark which would immediately trade up 30-40% on world markets to enhance its competitiveness. This action would save Greece.

Germany could use this situation to its advantage and establish the fourth Reich. After the German media propagates these tremendous advantages to the masses, I will garantee you that this scenario will play out.

Good luck Germany with your economic superpower status. I hope you learn from the mistakes of the American and Russian empires.

"...while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation." (Romans 5:10-11)
29.06.2011 11:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,292,076
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 736
Glory Points: 180
Medals: 9

Stromark

Commissar Wrote:
The IMF is claiming that only austerity measures will save Greece. But I say that this is a lie. Greece is in the pocket of international banking interests and needs a regime change.

The example of Iceland informs us that when an economy collapses, it can be rebuilt from scratch, so to speak. That means evicting the IMF, ECB and the EU.

Greece should leave the Eurozone and return to the drachma. European banks own Greek debt so they would be losers. But Wall Street banksters own even more Greek debt because they insured the European banks. Greece needs to default on their debt and Wall Street would be the biggest loser. Greece has 111 tons of gold so they could have a fresh start by monetizing their new currency. Greece would still be able to attract major investment with their world class drachma. Greece should follow the Iceland example.

Argentina is another good example of a country that defaulted and bounced back. Nations shouldn't worry about attracting foreign capital just because they defaulted. It's still a country full of assets and there is plenty of investors in the world who want it.

Zionist billionaire George Soros spoke earlier this week about Europe being on the verge of collapse. I think Germany will ultimately decide whether the eurozone survives or not.

The fact is Germany's interest in this situation is at odds with the United States of America. The economic weakness in Greece, Ireland, Portugal and Spain make the euro weak and this boosts Germany's export economy. Greece's problem can be solved if Germany leaves the Eurozone and brings back the (yes, I'm saying it) Deutschmark which would immediately trade up 30-40% on world markets to enhance its competitiveness. This action would save Greece.

Germany could use this situation to its advantage and establish the fourth Reich. After the German media propagates these tremendous advantages to the masses, I will garantee you that this scenario will play out.

Good luck Germany with your economic superpower status. I hope you learn from the mistakes of the American and Russian empires.

Now everyone will jump up and call you and I nazis, because we don't like Inter Alpha Group and its EU slaves.

http://serbanvcenache.blogspot.ro/

This post was last modified: 29.06.2011 14:54 by Helsworth.

29.06.2011 11:57
Globaltom
Liberaler im Wartestand

Words count: 814,842
Group: Kompro
Experience: 259
Glory Points: 100
Medals: 1

Imphalia
Suny Valey

Fourth Reich , Nazis, Eu slaves Grind

WTH are you talking here ???

Für Ehrliche seriöse Politik

FSW wählen

This post was last modified: 29.06.2011 13:48 by Globaltom.

29.06.2011 13:48
DRLHyper
Unregistered

Commissar Wrote:

Very, very true Commissar Jaja .

I dare add, however, that it is not due to our foolish President (whom did not want to default on the debts, but pay them back), but thanks to our Senado.

The Senado guys have been the only ones with brilliant ideas so far. Cool

29.06.2011 19:18
Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen

Stromark

The parasites are affraid of bankruptcy reorganization, because defaulting means judicial auditing and that means digging and bringing up dark and unpleasant secrets. Lets see what the "official" conclusion of the new ECB's bank stress test will be...

29.06.2011 20:05
Commissar
Christian

Words count: 280,318
Experience: 169
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Greece just signed a 5 year austerity plan today. They are basically in default but do not want to admit it. Their debt is already 150% of its annual GDP, and I don't see how they will get out of this situation through austerity. I see the situation in Greece getting worse.

Britain is now undergoing massive strikes from teachers and civil servants regarding pensions. But, in my view, a one day strike usually means government savings. The workers will need a prolonged strike for better leverage or else the government will have control of the situation.

"...while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation." (Romans 5:10-11)
30.06.2011 17:02
Globaltom
Liberaler im Wartestand

Imphalia
Suny Valey

Commissar Wrote:
Britain is now undergoing massive strikes from teachers and civil servants regarding pensions. But, in my view, a one day strike usually means government savings. The workers will need a prolonged strike for better leverage or else the government will have control of the situation.

teachers and servants ? Aren t they state employers
with no strike right ?

FSW wählen
30.06.2011 17:21
Helsworth
Heathen

Stromark

Globaltom Wrote:

Commissar Wrote:

with no strike right ?

They have their own associations and do have the right to strike. Such jobs aren't like banking or entertainment service jobs. In my country the state employees of the finance ministery and the justice department employees went on strke. The former complaining about bonuses they didn't recieve and the latter because of low wages and lack of funds with which to buy the basic necessities of their job, such as paper and printing ink.

This post was last modified: 30.06.2011 17:30 by Helsworth.

30.06.2011 17:30
Globaltom
Liberaler im Wartestand

Imphalia
Suny Valey

Helsworth Wrote:

Globaltom Wrote:

Commissar Wrote:

with no strike right ?

They have their own associations and do have the right to strike. Such jobs aren't like banking or entertainment service jobs. In my country the state employees of the finance ministery and the justice department employees went on strke. The former complaining about bonuses they didn't recieve and the latter because of low wages and lack of funds with which to buy the basic necessities of their job, such as paper and printing ink.

Ok well as i know in Germany state servants changed the striking
right for an firing save. They have their jobs till pension,
but can not strike Kopfkratz

FSW wählen

This post was last modified: 30.06.2011 22:07 by Globaltom.

30.06.2011 17:46
rivere123

Words count: 215
Experience: 7
Glory Points: 10

Personally, no. In six months it would end with nobody's benefit. If Germany leaves the Eurozone, inflation and speculation would mess up the Euro, and the already tightrope economic situation would worsen, which would hurt trade/manufacturing giants like Germany especially.

30.06.2011 20:24
Pages (11): « First < Previous 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Warren Mosler in Poland, Q&A: bitcoin, the euro, real wealth, and deficits Helsworth 0 253 01.07.2014 13:23
Last Post: Helsworth
  How to Exit Austerity, Without Exiting the Euro Helsworth 0 147 06.12.2013 16:25
  James Galbraith on Europe, Greece, Germany, and USA Helsworth 2 373 31.07.2013 09:36
  How to solve the Euro problem? It's easy! Warren Mosler explains it all! Helsworth 2 248 01.04.2013 20:01
  Europe needs a hegemonic Germany, by Yanis Varoufakis Helsworth 6 322 23.02.2013 15:48
Last Post: Crossover
  Unveiling the monetary policy rule in euro-area Helsworth 0 220 27.01.2013 21:16
  Interesting debate vis-a-vis Greece, the EU, Varoufakis, Germany, and the banks Helsworth 1 383 09.12.2012 17:05
Last Post: Crossover
  Looking into the Greek Euro era from a sectoral balances approach Crossover 8 4,248 08.12.2012 15:01
  Euro-Australia: An instructive counter-factual Helsworth 2 403 20.06.2012 12:10
Last Post: great peace
  BBC Guest: "Euro collapse. Goldman Sachs rules the world." Commissar 26 3,355 04.10.2011 14:36
Last Post: beste

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites