OVERSIER
Emperor

Words count: 35,739
Group: Basic
Experience: 146
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Am I really that good?!

Hello every one I have a Rising Nation and I have notised that there is no one in the world I am in better than me with that state . also after farther examination have notised that I have even surpassed some Ressource Powers in all of the characteristics ( debth , economy , influence , happyness , progress and infrostructure improvements ). Through out my entire rule I have always made humanistic choises and even with that and me constantly raising VAT and Investment Tax my economy is thriving .

My proudest achievement is my debth (take a look ) . I am at +54 billion per year and I have not cut any services .

Please look at my state and tell me what you think . Am I doing good ,bad and what improvements can be made .

Came , saw , conquered .
Julius Caesar
14.02.2011 20:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

RE: Am I really that good?!

Your state is doing very good for an indian template Wink See to it though if you can increase welfare enough, in order to stop famine, which of course is a lot less than in the average state. Overall you're doing great and it's only year 2000. Keep it up Big Grin

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache
14.02.2011 20:26
OVERSIER
Emperor

Words count: 35,739
Experience: 146
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Helsworth Wrote:
Your state is doing very good for an indian template Wink See to it though if you can increase welfare enough, in order to stop famine, which of course is a lot less than in the average state. Overall you're doing great and it's only year 2000. Keep it up Big Grin

I thought instead of increasing welfare I should reduse unemployment which will mean that the same amound of welfare money can be split amongst less people .

Came , saw , conquered .
Julius Caesar
14.02.2011 20:32
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

Whatever works Wink

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache
14.02.2011 21:05
Kickass Q.
Supreme Commander of Badassitude

Words count: 29,471
Experience: 1036
Glory Points: 1470
Medals: 12

Bloody beautiful work! My only concern I can see if that your gross investment as a percentage of the economy could be better, and inflation is still very high (both of which will enormously screw you over in the long run). Past that the fundamentals of your economy are really spectacular (and without a tax reform yet no less!), and you social programs are doing great! I'd say stick with the employment gains route for the time being and perhaps very slowly adjust welfare as you do, but honestly don't keep capital taxes too high. Doing that will hobble investment and job growth. and when you get the chance make sure to choose task options that reduce population growth (there's a few excellent ones that don't hurt family welfare, and some even improve it while also improving civil rights, but it's expensive). I can't help but notice too that your budget surplus could handle starting a Rapid Personal Transit project. Just figured I'd point that out because the RPT rocks. lol

This post was last modified: 15.02.2011 03:58 by Kickass Q..

15.02.2011 03:56
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Government must run deficits even in good times Helsworth 4 2,124 29.10.2019 23:22
Last Post: Greater_Zenith
  good government progams merican kristan 1 1,253 08.02.2013 06:24
Last Post: merican kristan

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites