Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Budget Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm fairly new to the game Smile

I was just wondering how the budget works, what it all means and what I should do to get the best outcome i.e. what percentages for everything should I use to stop myself growing bankrupt, etc...
There are plenty of topics that give you budget advice so explore.
I guess the percentages can be whatever you like. As long as you're not spending more than you're taking in taxes, you will be sure never to go bankrupt! Wink

If you want to balance the budget without harming the economy, the easiest way to do this early on is through the use of reforms. A tax reform and the administration reform are relatively easy ways to improve your finances and the prosperity of your country at the same time.

Nasra Rayah Wrote:
Hi, I'm fairly new to the game Smile

I was just wondering how the budget works, what it all means and what I should do to get the best outcome i.e. what percentages for everything should I use to stop myself growing bankrupt, etc...

Most important is to spend less than you earn, or earn more than you spend so that you have a surplus in your budget. That's an aim I'm heading since my first budget adjustment (last winter).
How do you achieve it is up to you. But every move you make has some consequences, including quite important impact on your popularity and chance to get re-elected.

Thread, question and reactions are from 2010. I think a response to the original message is no longer required. Smile
Reference URL's