Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Regent Name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GeorgeBell

I think it would be more realistic and appropriate, especially in democracies such as mine, if you could be called Prime Minister or President. The option of Regent could still be there for people who do not wish to have multi-party democracies.

GeorgeBell Wrote:
I think it would be more realistic and appropriate, especially in democracies such as mine, if you could be called Prime Minister or President. The option of Regent could still be there for people who do not wish to have multi-party democracies.

That would be kinda difficult for the matrix to do. The term regent is broader and can encompass more.

GeorgeBell

Would it be so difficult to be able to write what kind of Leader you want to be, it would also make it more realistic.

GeorgeBell Wrote:
Would it be so difficult to be able to write what kind of Leader you want to be, it would also make it more realistic.

It depends on how moddable the game's original design is.

GeorgeBell Wrote:

In democratic country the leader presumably should not continuously govern for decades, so there is not much sense in adding such option. Simply use your imagination. Also you can describe the official title of your ruler in the nation’s description.

DRLHyper

Helsworth Wrote:

GeorgeBell Wrote:

It depends on how moddable the game's original design is.

Having coursed 4 years in a technical school (thought left it); I can say: Agree with this^

GeorgeBell

Lord Alexander Wrote:

GeorgeBell Wrote:

In democratic country the leader presumably should not continuously govern for decades, so there is not much sense in adding such option. Simply use your imagination. Also you can describe the official title of your ruler in the nation’s description.

In a democratic country, the leader can continue for decades is he keeps getting voted in.

DRLHyper

GeorgeBell Wrote:

Lord Alexander Wrote:

GeorgeBell Wrote:

In a democratic country, the leader can continue for decades is he keeps getting voted in.

Not necesarily.

In my country for example, there is 2-term consecutive limit. After which, someone else needs to be elected and you can be re-elected after that term.

Exactly. Besides, how many genuinely democratic countries you know in which the elected leader had stayed in power for two or three decades?

GeorgeBell

The UK.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's