Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: The Rioters Own England, You Just Live There
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Triniteras

Triniteras reporting live from the United States on shit happening across the ocean. Amidst youth owning the country, police are preparing to "do whatever possible to restore law and order", arresting ten year olds or whatever, getting out the hoses.

People's lifetime businesses and communities being destroyed.
But let's be honest. Was it really ever your business and community? Seems to me it was the rioter's business and community. Who gives a fuck about you? The Bible only mentions loving your neighbour. You're not my fucking neighbour. Don't tell me about your pains. You're obviously not the neighbour of these youth either. Up yours.

DRLHyper

Is that how you view your government?

Triniteras

DRLHyper Wrote:
Is that how you view your government?

No, this thread is not about government, otherwise it would mention government.

DRLHyper

The government encompasses everything. Those whom say the opposite are not speaking the truth.

Triniteras

DRLHyper Wrote:
The government encompasses everything. Those whom say the opposite are not speaking the truth.

Plenty of rulers have tried to limit their own governments simply for the sake of avoiding the development of bureaucratic interests. The United States does so today.

Reference URL's