Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Effects of Egal. Trans-Humanism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently had egalitarian transhumanism enacted. Result: 1016% decrease in civil rights. This was an egalitarian reform? Why would it cause a massive crash in civil rights? This tech was made available to all, not just to those who could afford it.
The only possible benefit was to the health of my regent and people. Other than that, it seems egal. transhumanism is pretty damaging.
I see a drop at quarter 124, related to the three tasks (or possibly secret files). And close to the border of 0 small movements can result in big ratios (small number divided by tiny number makes big ratio).
Perhaps you should focus your policy to be more Conservative in nature and that way small choices like this wont cause a reaction that is unwarranted.

beste Wrote:
I recently had egalitarian transhumanism enacted. Result: 1016% decrease in civil rights. This was an egalitarian reform? Why would it cause a massive crash in civil rights? This tech was made available to all, not just to those who could afford it.
The only possible benefit was to the health of my regent and people. Other than that, it seems egal. transhumanism is pretty damaging.

I think this drop in Civil Rights might be caused by overregulation. Egalitarian Transhumanism reform's aim to make these technologies available to everyone, achieving that with regulation. Where development of the cutting-edge tech is concerned, such regulation stifle progress and is an unjust limitation.

Reference URL's