Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: New competition / Neuer Wettbewerb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nicht schlecht ^^da muss ich jetzt gas geben Smile
Quarter 50 has arrived in my two-tick states. I don't think the results will trouble the leaderboard...

State.....Growth
Germany....5.55%
Iran.......5.54%
India......5.02%
Turkey.....4.55%
Russia.....4.53%
America....4.51%

[attachment=1882]

I'm not sure that the reported stats are 100% accurate. Between quarter 31-35, Mermany's GDP grew by around 16%. The annualised growth reported in Q31 was 5.87%, but this had fallen to 5.63% in Q35.
I was careless with very urgent tasks, and as a result I will not be able to win my first elections. Well, in any case my economic performance also was very average. I am not used to governing rightist states. It was short, but interesting experience. Adieu. Wech100x20

Rising Phoenix

Lord Alexander Wrote:
I was careless with very urgent tasks, and as a result I will not be able to win my first elections. Well, in any case my economic performance also was very average. I am not used to governing rightist states. It was short, but interesting experience. Adieu. Wech100x20

Use the Force! Literally!

Rising Phoenix Wrote:
Use the Force! Literally!

Yesterday I turned on all electoral Secret Files, but my Popularity is so low that this probably will not work.

Lord Alexander Wrote:
I was careless with very urgent tasks, and as a result I will not be able to win my first elections.

It's not that, it's the way you resolved particular tasks that upset the populace. I was able to hold off for 3 quarters 4 extremely urgent tasks and at the same time rise in popularity through budget changes and the negative income tax reform. Going "exploitive" and giving corruption a free hand was not the best solution for West Tunzzar.

I had 7,84% in oiligarchieria about a week ago but now i can only dream about it Sad

TyPin

Yeah, to reach a high growth is not the problem, to hold it until quarter 50 is the hard part... I have only two states, that are still able to compete. And my first choice, the germany template is still a part of them Tongue
wird schwer... ich rechne mit 6,5% im 50. quartal... als spitzenwert...

Rising Phoenix

Dang it, only 5.15 %! Vangry

Well, I am still at 40 quarter... There is still potential for growth. Jaja
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's