Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: New competition / Neuer Wettbewerb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
damn, and I was so happy when I saw my 7.54% in Oiligarchieria a few moments ago Vangry
Well, I've still got a Quarter to go so the first thing to do ist to take a gramm (better than a damn) and then I just need to figure out a way to create 20% deflation at once Rolleyes

Titian Wrote:
damn, and I was so happy when I saw my 7.54% in Oiligarchieria a few moments ago Vangry

This should be the corrected value already. I noticed only minor (and rather positive) changes for my states, too.

EDIT: Your Rammelhausen now has roughly the average I computed some days ago, so the fix seems to be ok. Smile

Sheep Wrote:

Titian Wrote:

This should be the corrected value already. I noticed only minor (and rather positive) changes for my states, too.

EDIT: Your Rammelhausen now has roughly the average I computed some days ago, so the fix seems to be ok. Smile

I have to admit that my first attempt on solving my current problem was to recalculate all of Klepto's values Pfeif
Most people - and apparentely I am not an exception - rather try to change the world instead of themselves if they don't fit into it Zwinker2

But thanks for fixing the formulas Daumenhoch
It makes the entire competition a lot fairer and I am sure that none of the participants would like the idea of having won because of a bug. Everybody should give their best so that in the end the best has truly earned his or her victory Smile

I guess I need to plan my next step very carefully...
Shall I bankrupt Rammelhausen now or later? Kopfkratz

und die feier beginnt^^
lol
selber lol

TyPin

no chance of winning the quarter 50 any more, but I'll post my growth anyway.
Quarter 50 in Qui:

Great figure TyPin Applaus
Da bin ich mit meinen 6,54 % ja ganz schön weit abgeschlagen Hehe
Screen weil wegen alle anderen haben auch einen

Naja mal sehen wie die Werte bei allen in 50 Tagen aussehen.
looks like I've killed Rammelhausen with liberalism Hmm

Unless someone else surprises us with their state, Klepto is the first winner. Congrats! Daumenhoch
Who thaught that the German template can actually grow that much?
I also have to congratulate Typin. Well done! Daumenhoch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's