Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: New competition / Neuer Wettbewerb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rising Phoenix

Just a question though: did you guys use projects? It is not that I have anything against that -- it is that I tried to use growth through tasks/budget alone, and wondered if projects are really worth it.
i'm building the PRT atm...

@typin wie machst du einen screenshot mit so einem großen ausschnitt? oder ist dein bildschirm etwa hochformat Hehe

TyPin

I used projects, also made some speeches and foreign visits with the hope to increase the trade... I Made but a stupid mistake in all my countries in one winter... they weren't ruined, but couldn't get in short time a big economy growth again...

On a more celebrating matter: Congrats to Kleptomane. 8,2% is an insane economy growth... I was close, but close was not enough Tongue

And to answer your question:
I make actually two screen shots and put 'em together.
thank you Tongue

Rising Phoenix

Well, I am going for the 100 quarter mark, guys... This time I will do it. Cool
Very impressive. I expected Klepto to be the one to beat - he usually manages huge growth rates with world states where the priority is mostly elsewhere...
I'm at Q100 with my two-tick states. I barely scraped the 5% mark... Pfeif

[attachment=1907]
I have important announcement. One of the participants of this competition has managed to accomplish important thing that has no relation to the goals of the competition, but nevertheless is very important for expanding our understanding of the game.

Prenzelberg has managed to acquire the “libertarian” type of economy in his state Ecoriland! thumbsup
“Libertarian” economy is also quite suitably accompanied by the “dictatorship”. Wink

I do not know if someone was able to do the same in the past, but I am pretty certain that this is the first case that became known on the open forum.

Lord Alexander Wrote:
I have important announcement. One of the participants of this competition has managed to accomplish important thing that has no relation to the goals of the competition, but nevertheless is very important for expanding our understanding of the game.

Prenzelberg has managed to acquire the “libertarian” type of economy in his state Ecoriland! thumbsup
“Libertarian” economy is also quite suitably accompanied by the “dictatorship”. Wink

I do not know if someone was able to do the same in the past, but I am pretty certain that this is the first case that became known on the open forum.

Hawk eye Alexander DaumenhochApplaus

Rising Phoenix

Win!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's