Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: New competition / Neuer Wettbewerb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rising Phoenix

Calm down man, I said it in a joking undertone for a reason, you know.

BuffaloBill's state has a greater yearly growth rate than mine's -- 5.24% or so if I am correct.
@Lord Alexander
Why don't you join the contest? You can try the iran template state, since it is very similar to the GDR, the only real differences being that it does not start with the big debt and deficit. Besides your current Tianzar state is also doomed to be engulfed by debt, why not start a new and join the contest? Wink

Rising Phoenix Wrote:

BuffaloBill's state has a greater yearly growth rate than mine's -- 5.24% or so if I am correct.

hell yeah, a written undertone Rolleyes

We're going to use the growth rate compared to the beginning of the state. So by the time the contest ends the growth rates will probably be in the 1000s.

Helsworth Wrote:
We're going to use the growth rate compared to the beginning of the state. So by the time the contest ends the growth rates will probably be in the 1000s.

in german?

Rising Phoenix Wrote:

Oh, I did not realize that it was a joke.

Helsworth Wrote:
@Lord Alexander
Why don't you join the contest? You can try the iran template state, since it is very similar to the GDR, the only real differences being that it does not start with the big debt and deficit. Besides your current Tianzar state is also doomed to be engulfed by debt, why not start a new and join the contest? Wink

I will decide about my participation at the final day. I want to see what others will use.

Helsworth Wrote:

Are you joking?

@Kleptomane and Lord Alexander

Rising Phoenix

Oh dang, that means I can not compete even if I try. Kopfkratz

|EDIT|: No problem people, just remember that I use smileys selectively. Wink
@Hesworth
But this is not the indicator that we will use.
We will use the Yearly average economy growth that can be seen on the Overview page of our nations, in the Key data section. Attachment in the first post demonstrates it.
Malone said that this contest is about how much growth can be achieved in Ars-Regendi and we'll use print screens at certain quarters, thus yearly averages in those quarters means nothing. I hope Malone sees this, because some regents will get higher averages in other quarters beside the established ones. Other regents who will get economic tasks in quarter 49 will have an advantage at quarter 50 compared to those regents who didn't receive economic tasks in quarter 49.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's