Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: New competition / Neuer Wettbewerb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The same can be said about your indicator. But what is more important is that only the Premium and VIP users will be able to use your variant. Basic users are not able to see or demonstrate this indicator.

Lord Alexander Wrote:
The same can be said about your indicator. But what is more important is that only the Premium and VIP users will be able to use your variant. Basic users are not able to see or demonstrate this indicator.

No, it's not the same. Comparing the growth from inception to the end contest quarter is much more fair, since all regents will have bigger chances to get more or less the same tasks. Basic users who joined the contest can request me for instance to do a print screen for them.

@helsworth you MUST be wrong...

yearly average groth in this case means for every played year of this state, so lord alex is right... btw. in your indicator inflation is inside so that's not the real growth... so that would be bullshit and i have no reason to participate in this competition...
and malone posted this attachment:

Kleptomane Wrote:
@helsworth you MUST be wrong...

yearly average groth in this case means for every played year of this state, so lord alex is right... btw. in your indicator inflation is inside so that's not the real growth... so that would be bullshit and i have no reason to participate in this competition...
and malone posted this attachment:

Nobody specified real or nominal. It's fairer for everyone to account accumulated growth over time, since some regents in the print screen quarters might get bad random events or irrelevant tasks.

of course it has to be real... nominal wouldn't be fair because of inflation... it's no secret how to push the inflation...

just look at malone's attachment... this is what i aim for to be high...

Kleptomane Wrote:
of course it has to be real... nominal wouldn't be fair because of inflation... it's no secret how to push the inflation...

I understand that, however it's going to be hard to focus just on those quarters for maximum growth. If you get economic tasks and I get culture tasks, you'll have and advantage. If I initiate the gold monument task in the last required quarter, I artificially inflate the GDP. So either way you look at it, it won't be fair or accurate...

Helsworth Wrote:

Kleptomane Wrote:

I understand that, however it's going to be hard to focus just on those quarters for maximum growth. If you get economic tasks and I get culture tasks, you'll have and advantage. If I initiate the gold monument task in the last required quarter, I artificially inflate the GDP. So either way you look at it, it won't be fair or accurate...

i'll wait for malone... this is nonsense in my eyes...

Helsworth Wrote:
Nobody specified real or nominal. It's fairer for everyone to account accumulated growth over time, since some regents in the print screen quarters might get bad random events or irrelevant tasks.

It is much more unfair that players are allowed to use several states in the competition. But this is Malone’s idea, and he is even providing the prizes (unfortunately not for admins and mods Tongue), so there is no sense to complain.

Malone Wrote:
Push your yearly average economy growth! See the screenshot for the value I'm meaning.

before malone doesn't say anything else i won't believe it Smile

Lord Alexander Wrote:

Helsworth Wrote:

It is much more unfair that players are allowed to use several states in the competition. But this is Malone’s idea, and he is even providing the prizes (unfortunately not for admins and mods Tongue), so there is no sense to complain.

Granted if the contest would have been uni-template, the growth from founding to end date would be much fairer for everyone.
@Kleptomane
Yes Malone said yearly averages on the respective print screen quarters. I just tried to offer an alternative accounting method, you don't have to get so worked up about it. Pfeif

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's