Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Economy Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to ars-regendi.
Can u please help me with improving the economy condition in my state,Indies.The inflation is -ve and the economy growth too.What does that mean?
Please give me suggestions to improve my state.

Link to my state-http://www.ars-regendi.com/state/143769/show.html
It depends on your ideological goals. The state in question is a USA template state - the most powerful in the game. You don't have to concern yourself with stupid things such as "balanced budgets".
You can implement Negative Income Tax reform; but make sure your Money Supply is above GDP when you implement it. And you can use your action points in the regent tab, in order to do reform propaganda. That helps you implement reforms that have higher influence costs. The pacifism reform is very useful. Since you're playing a classic state, there's no threat of another player invading you. And doing away with the huge PE Defense figures, leaves you open to put that money to better uses, or simply decrease taxes.
As for monetary indications, always adjust MS to be in sink with GDP. A ratio of 1.1:1 or 1.2:1 is usually good, though, you can go further than that. Always decrease the nominal interest rate.

Helsworth Wrote:
It depends on your ideological goals. The state in question is a USA template state - the most powerful in the game. You don't have to concern yourself with stupid things such as "balanced budgets".
You can implement Negative Income Tax reform; but make sure your Money Supply is above GDP when you implement it. And you can use your action points in the regent tab, in order to do reform propaganda. That helps you implement reforms that have higher influence costs. The pacifism reform is very useful. Since you're playing a classic state, there's no threat of another player invading you. And doing away with the huge PE Defense figures, leaves you open to put that money to better uses, or simply decrease taxes.
As for monetary indications, always adjust MS to be in sink with GDP. A ratio of 1.1:1 or 1.2:1 is usually good, though, you can go further than that. Always decrease the nominal interest rate.

Thanks.

Rising Phoenix

Actually, if your national debt gets too high you will start lossing popularity. You do not have to worry about it immediately, though. First develop your state, then let the economy grow and collect what is due.

Rising Phoenix Wrote:
Actually, if your national debt gets too high you will start lossing popularity. You do not have to worry about it immediately, though. First develop your state, then let the economy grow and collect what is due.

Too high meaning past 200% of GDP. As long as your economy grows faster than your debt, you're on the right track.

Reference URL's