Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Is my state doing well?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is Britain doing well? (my state)
I think I did a better job than the real guys did!
Where is it ?Noplan
Where back to deleting people's post? Your state was an inefficient and bloated mess. You should always remember less government intervention is always better in this game if you want a large economy. Less is more.
he seems being gone .
You waste time Alex Hmm

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
Where back to deleting people's post?

The statement "Your state sucks" (to simplify it) was slightly over the borderline to an insult. If it would have been "the state sucks" or "your state sucks, but you can do this and that" (like your newer posting), it would have been ok.

Sheep Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
Where back to deleting people's post?

The statement "Your state sucks" (to simplify it) was slightly over the borderline to an insult. If it would have been "the state sucks" or "your state sucks, but you can do this and that" (like your newer posting), it would have been ok.

mmmmhmmmmmmm

Globaltom Wrote:
he seems being gone .
You waste time Alex Hmm

I think your right.....the game seems rather inactive now. After all it has been two yearssince i've been here.

[Quote]

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

I think your right.....the game seems rather inactive now. After all it has been two yearssince i've been here.

What ???Noplan
Why is the game inactiv cause one user is so ?

Globaltom Wrote:

Quote:
[quote=Alexei B.Miller]

What ???Noplan
Why is the game inactiv cause one user is so ?

Did I say that? No. I said the game seems inactive, at least the english speaking players aren't so common here. Only germans and I only speak english and russian.

Globaltom Wrote:
he seems being gone .
You waste time Alex Hmm

He was probably asking at the time this was posted about this state of his, that doesn't exist anymore:

http://de.ars-regendi.com/state/148270/show.html

It was a tickless state.

Reference URL's