Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Am I going in the right direction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I'm doing in terms of budget is this:
I cut welfare, lowered taxes, increased tariffs, I believe I left defense spending alone since it's already through the roof, left pensions alone etc. etc.

That's pretty all I can remember.

I think when I cut welfare, it was something like 4%, cut taxes by 2%. Not sure what I did with defense honestly, but with AP I did address the audience, state visit, recruitment, and (I wish I realized what this meant first, trial and error) block reform. Only problem I see with key data is inflation, that's a little high for my taste but I don't know what I should do with it. If it's a problem or not (It's the US after all)

Is this the right direction? Should I be putting my attention somewhere else? I think my country is alright atm, around average or a little above average for my state average.

Of course, you can always give me your own opinion on my state.

http://www.ars-regendi.com/rid89968/state/163091
It depends on what you're trying to achieve. Are you experimenting? Are you aiming to build your own version of a pragmatic state etc?
I can't judge anything at the moment, since you're state is basically in inception. You should have saved up the APs for reform propaganda and regimen later on.

Helsworth Wrote:
It depends on what you're trying to achieve. Are you experimenting? Are you aiming to build your own version of a pragmatic state etc?
I can't judge anything at the moment, since you're state is basically in inception. You should have saved up the APs for reform propaganda and regimen later on.

Mostly experimenting.

Thanks for the advice, I'll save up the AP.

Reference URL's