Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: I want to join to an Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am new, and I want to join to an Alliance, but no one answers my request, So is there any Alliance available?

Rising Phoenix

Marco Trejo Wrote:
Hello, I am new, and I want to join to an Alliance, but no one answers my request, So is there any Alliance available?

Which kind of alliance would you like to join?

Any Alliance would be ok, becasue im new here

Rising Phoenix

For some reason I cannot see the alliance list, however I would recommend choosing an alliance that suits the goal you have for your state.

Keep in mind that larger alliances are generally more active, but also have a good probabiliy of being full. Generally an alliance with a strenght around 5-9 should be able to take you in.
I do not know which alliance to join, I also am new here but I am not sure where I'd fit in.

Rising Phoenix

William III Wrote:
I do not know which alliance to join, I also am new here but I am not sure where I'd fit in.

Go to your state > Alliance tab > Check your goals and join an alliance that shares them. Want to nationalize everything? Seek a leftlist alliance. Want no reforms? Seek a no-reforms alliance. Want to privatize even the air? Seek an alliance that promotes that.

Think of alliances not as military allies but as financial and policy advisors. They can give you a hand if you need to, but you do not "need" them to succeed.

israeltefera

Marco Trejo Wrote:

Join me. Germanyisrael.

William III Wrote:

Joine me germanyisrael.

I also want to join it
Reference URL's