Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: The state in the World Lima experiences catastrophic bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All elements of GDP of the state Cyantik almost instantly changed to minimal possible numbers. It is obvious bug. If nothing will be done this state most probably will die after the next minor update. (The World Lima is two-tick World.) The state is not mine.
Alas, the owner killed the nation.

I imagine how much frustration may cause such deadly bugs for Regents of the World states. I hope that you are seeking the ways to remove the possibility of overflow bugs at least for the World states because they are making the game much less enjoyable and fair.
In the World Bielefeld the state Pagandien experiences the same bug. It will also die soon. The World Bielefeld is one-tick World. The state is not mine.
The state Brattimacht in the World Sacramento and the state Claxan in the World Bielefeld are both facing this bug right now. In Brattimacht the bug was provoked by implementation of Militarism Reform in already extremely militarized state. On the other hand in Claxan it happened without some apparent reason. Both states are not mine, and both Worlds are one-tick Worlds.

GeoW

No comment by any admin since almost one month? Suspect

GeoW Wrote:
No comment by any admin since almost one month? Suspect

It seems that Admins very rarely respond to the bug reports in the English part of the forum. I admit that it would be nice if Admins will at least form a habit to respond with confirmation when they are noticing new bug reports.

Another state with this bug: Sacraland in the World Sacramento. This state is not mine, and this World is one-tick world. In this case the state has preserved its Government purchases, but all other components of GDP decreased to minimum.
One more case with this bug: Etrinum in the two-ticks World Lima. It is not my state.
Coast Peak in the two ticks World Krakow is experiencing this bug right now. It is not my state. Just like it was in the case of Sacraland this state has preserved Government purchases, but all other components of GDP have decreased to minimum. In this case bug was probably provoked by the implementation of Militarism Reform in already extremely militarized state.
The classic state Tortuga is also experiencing this bug. All components of its GDP have decreased to minimum, its Capital has become negative value, and Living costs also decreased to minimum. It is not mine.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's