Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Problem Joining World Warsaw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I( have founded a new state for World Warsaw. However, I get the following error message when I attempt to join:

Error! Every player may only start once in a certain world. But with this state you can conquer more states in the same world.

However, I don't have any other states in this world.

yangusbeef

Edvard Kardelj Wrote:
I( have founded a new state for World Warsaw. However, I get the following error message when I attempt to join:

Error! Every player may only start once in a certain world. But with this state you can conquer more states in the same world.

However, I don't have any other states in this world.

You must have an imaginary state active in another world. A mod will have to personally free you up.

I( have founded a new state for World Warsaw. However, I get the following error message when I attempt to join. Every player may only start once in a certain world. But with this state you can conquer more states in the same world.

However, I don't have any other states only 2 in this world and I don't have any friends
Reference URL's