Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HUNDmiau Wrote:
or someone is so kind and simply invades somewhere.

There are a number of inactive states and the newly established Commonwealth has a lot of military power. You could easily help him (if you want to).

MrProper Wrote:

HUNDmiau Wrote:

There are a number of inactive states and the newly established Commonwealth has a lot of military power. You could easily help him (if you want to).

Yes we will do this for you my friend, I would definitely like to return some RP richness to the game. Pick out the computer state you might want (except Northwest Russia saving that region for myself) #TheCommonwealth prevails

Aslan1990

Sehr noble Geste vom Commonwealth bigsmile Applaus Find ich toll...

MrPropper, finde ich auch sehr toll, dass du gegen ZenWon verteidigt hast. Wird definitiv Erwähnung finden in einem Post Zwinker2

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

MrProper Wrote:

HUNDmiau Wrote:

Yes we will do this for you my friend, I would definitely like to return some RP richness to the game. Pick out the computer state you might want (except Northwest Russia saving that region for myself) #TheCommonwealth prevails

Thank you very much. If you ask me like that, I'd like to have W 107 - CS 1. Maybe I'll add some african, ethiopian flavour to my nazi-empire. This time I'll try to not kill my economy Big Grin

Again, thank you. And don't worry, hateful comments towards russia and democracy will continue soon enough. (After the second of may, as I currently am still in exam phase)

HUNDmiau Wrote:
Thank you very much. If you ask me like that, I'd like to have W 107 - CS 1.

In that case, you will have to ask Benedikt directly. The computer states can not be conquered (special mechanics of this alliance), only transfered.

MrProper Wrote:

HUNDmiau Wrote:

In that case, you will have to ask Benedikt directly. The computer states can not be conquered (special mechanics of this alliance), only transfered.

Pssshhht, you should have let Alexei try it first... Hehe

Benedikt Magnus Wrote:

MrProper Wrote:

HUNDmiau Wrote:

Pssshhht, you should have let Alexei try it first... Hehe

I meant to do it today, but I forgot. Work is busy.

People will probably wonder "What the hell happened tonight?" I know from personal experience that it can be very frustrating if an attack is coordinated against a single person alone (and you are the person who gets attacked). For reasons of fairness, I therefore wanted to write a quick explanation in the off-RP. In summary, this is a result of many events within a short timeframe. Lord Panne reported that Alexei promised that the HTO would not interfere if he tried to capture Bavalum. He was very eager to conquer an inactive state, given that his own GDR state has been making trouble for a long time. Shortly after that, Alexei surpised Lord Panne by suddenly sending in defending troops. Less than 24 hours later, this statement from a private conversation was relayed to us:

Alexei B. Miller Wrote:
There is a continued clash of the RP desires. I will be invading Pannistan in several quarters and Paradise will be wiped from the world and then given to ally ZenWon as a prize for their loyalty to the Commonwealth. Any state or alliance which resist the Commonwealth will be smashed.

After the previous event, this sounded way too serious to us to be taken as a joke. The combined military of the Commonwealth has a share of 55%, but is heavily centralized around Russia and the HTO. Certain that Russia is the key power of the Commonwealth, we decided to launch a pre-emptive strike (with a highly experimental strategy) to prevent the forementioned looming doom of all none-Commonwealth nations from actually happening.

Edit: Deutsch Ich könnte das theoretisch auch noch auf Deutsch übersetzen, habe mich aber dagegen entschieden. Alexei ist der von unserer Aktion betroffene Spieler, und ich fände es ihm gegenüber nicht fair eine möglicherweise entstehende Diskussion parallel in einer Sprache zu führen, die er nicht versteht.

MrProper Wrote:
People will probably wonder "What the hell happened tonight?" I know from personal experience that it can be very frustrating if an attack is coordinated against a single person alone (and you are the person who gets attacked). For reasons of fairness, I therefore wanted to write a quick explanation in the off-RP. In summary, this is a result of many events within a short timeframe. Lord Panne reported that Alexei promised that the HTO would not interfere if he tried to capture Bavalum. He was very eager to conquer an inactive state, given that his own GDR state has been making trouble for a long time. Shortly after that, Alexei surpised Lord Panne by suddenly sending in defending troops. Less than 24 hours later, this statement from a private conversation was relayed to us:

Alexei B. Miller Wrote:
There is a continued clash of the RP desires. I will be invading Pannistan in several quarters and Paradise will be wiped from the world and then given to ally ZenWon as a prize for their loyalty to the Commonwealth. Any state or alliance which resist the Commonwealth will be smashed.

After the previous event, this sounded way too serious to us to be taken as a joke. The combined military of the Commonwealth has a share of 55%, but is heavily centralized around Russia and the HTO. Certain that Russia is the key power of the Commonwealth, we decided to launch a pre-emptive strike (with a highly experimental strategy) to prevent the forementioned looming doom of all none-Commonwealth nations from actually happening.

Edit: Deutsch Ich könnte das theoretisch auch noch auf Deutsch übersetzen, habe mich aber dagegen entschieden. Alexei ist der von unserer Aktion betroffene Spieler, und ich fände es ihm gegenüber nicht fair eine möglicherweise entstehende Diskussion parallel in einer Sprache zu führen, die er nicht versteht.

You know I will say for one I am impressed about the efficacy of the strike against Russia. Two I was really joking..... does it make sense to attack the only ppl actuslly RPing with me?!? Ugh... anyways I'll write this one off since real damage wasn't done to the econ and my budget is inadvertently nearly balanced again. I do understand the basis of the FsSH's reaction I can be quite a shrewd player sometimes but to think I would reveal such plans to a random member is just nonsensical and if hope you all would know me to be a strategist than that... anyways that's all I have to say 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

MrProper Wrote:

Alexei B. Miller Wrote:

You know I will say for one I am impressed about the efficacy of the strike against Russia. Two I was really joking..... does it make sense to attack the only ppl actuslly RPing with me?!? Ugh... anyways I'll write this one off since real damage wasn't done to the econ and my budget is inadvertently nearly balanced again. I do understand the basis of the FsSH's reaction I can be quite a shrewd player sometimes but to think I would reveal such plans to a random member is just nonsensical and if hope you all would know me to be a strategist than that... anyways that's all I have to say 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Also I do have to add that I was unaware Panne was going invade that state.... You had proof of what I said to Aslan... but no proof regarding Panne... this is sloppy work here boys.

Aslan1990

Ok, i will try it to give my statement in englisch, too. Because of the respect for Alexei. I hope i am able to bring all words and senses in that way i want it to be. Sorry for mistakes by using the english language.

First of all:
OH MY GOD Mauer

Yes, it was me who WARNED Pannistan and Paradise. I thought it would be better they know what can / will happen. Sorry Alexei for that, but i just wanted to get friends know something went wrong. I didn't realized that could be a joke... The new Commonwealth was born. I knew that Russia would be neutral when Pannistan is going to attack states and then Russia is defending against Pannistan. And some action at Leningrad... All seemed to be... a real danger. So i hoped i can prepare some friends to avoid damage.

Why i warned Pannistan and Paradise? This is the same reason why i am NOW confused and very.... sad? Is it the right word... i think i can not even describe it in german. I NEVER want it that because of my actuall roleplay will happen such ingame things. I always said to everybody that noone has to use Actionpoints, Army or Bombs because of every argument happend in the Roleplay...

Now they are using many AP's... Noplan i never wanted it that way...

I will not discuss any posibilities, for example: how good was the freedom we had, when one warning is enough to get the fire started. I dont want to argue with anyone. I just want to have fun in the Roleplay an nothing else...

This was my part in the story. I hope you was able to follow my thoughts. Sorry for my bad english. But what MrProper said is definatly right: It would be very disrespectful to Alexei when we talk about him in a foreign language.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's