Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I appreciate your statement Aslan I must admit I was preparing to have your nation level for causing this needless trouble as I did work very hard to build up Russia's military to watch half of it get destroyed. But i accept your apology and feel like I'm ready to move on with this.

I'm honestly not even sure I wanna RP anymore after this tbh.... I'm a little demoralized that it ended up like this for no reason. I'd like to prepared a few closing RP statements regarding the full withdrawal of Russian units globally due to the attack and then from there you all can take it from there. Long as Russia makes it to the end of this world idc what the heck happens anymore.
Please calm down everyone, this is just a game Wink

I also see that things went very unfortunate yesterday, but honestly, I also really was not sure if I had to take Alexeis announcement seriously or not when Aslan forwarded me the message. I thought it might be a joke, but I really was not sure about this. Unfortunately I had very little time yesterday to care about it...
And I wanted to add that I really enjoyed the roleplay here during the last time.

Nema Wrote:
Please calm down everyone, this is just a game Wink

I also see that things went very unfortunate yesterday, but honestly, I also really was not sure if I had to take Alexeis announcement seriously or not when Aslan forwarded me the message. I thought it might be a joke, but I really was not sure about this. Unfortunately I had very little time yesterday to care about it...
And I wanted to add that I really enjoyed the roleplay here during the last time.

Well to be fair Aslan did warn me his English skills were terrible.... I should have known better.

Why do you now stop your RP? I do not really follow your logic here.

HUNDmiau Wrote:

I want to stop my RP because would should have only been RP turned into in-game action and that is unacceptable. Who's to say that if I at this point wanted to conduct an RP war against FsSH and it would not turn into another in game War.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

HUNDmiau Wrote:

I want to stop my RP because would should have only been RP turned into in-game action and that is unacceptable. Who's to say that if I at this point wanted to conduct an RP war against FsSH and it would not turn into another in game War.

No one could in any way say new Rp could not turn into another war, and that's the beauty of it. RP without consequences, that has no relation to the gameplay at all, has no fun. You and us both played quite an agressive foreign policy, which is great, but which is only great because there is an possibility that either side might take this too far and forces the other one to act (or another reason why one should attack another).
This forces both parties to actually think about what they do. This forces everyone to evaluate their actions and to create strategies and counter-strategies. All of this simply because there is the possibility of consequences for RP.

If there was no possibility of war, most would take it too far in RP, as there would be no consequence for their actions.

So, please come back to the RP in this world. We have a lot of work to do together, fighting each other diplomaticly and possibly, no matter how small the possibility is, on the battlefield.

Don't worry, most of us RPlers would, if you think losing Russia as an Russian would be bad and all, give Russia back, of course with some minor adjustments to the ruling elite Big Grin (Im kidding, atleast mostly)

HUNDmiau Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

HUNDmiau Wrote:

No one could in any way say new Rp could not turn into another war, and that's the beauty of it. RP without consequences, that has no relation to the gameplay at all, has no fun. You and us both played quite an agressive foreign policy, which is great, but which is only great because there is an possibility that either side might take this too far and forces the other one to act (or another reason why one should attack another).
This forces both parties to actually think about what they do. This forces everyone to evaluate their actions and to create strategies and counter-strategies. All of this simply because there is the possibility of consequences for RP.

If there was no possibility of war, most would take it too far in RP, as there would be no consequence for their actions.

So, please come back to the RP in this world. We have a lot of work to do together, fighting each other diplomaticly and possibly, no matter how small the possibility is, on the battlefield.

Don't worry, most of us RPlers would, if you think losing Russia as an Russian would be bad and all, give Russia back, of course with some minor adjustments to the ruling elite Big Grin (Im kidding, atleast mostly)

You have a point sir, you have s point. Can't wait for you to rejoin.

Aslan1990

So Hannover is not going to burn? Great news!

Aslan1990 Wrote:
So Hannover is not going to burn? Great news!

It will! Because I am back Big Grin

No Hannover will burn since Torgai insist on kicking me while I'm down. Russia has responded to the overt FsSH aggression with nuclear weapons!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's