Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

HUNDmiau Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

HUNDmiau Wrote:
Why do you now stop your RP? I do not really follow your logic here.

I want to stop my RP because would should have only been RP turned into in-game action and that is unacceptable. Who's to say that if I at this point wanted to conduct an RP war against FsSH and it would not turn into another in game War.

No one could in any way say new Rp could not turn into another war, and that's the beauty of it. RP without consequences, that has no relation to the gameplay at all, has no fun. You and us both played quite an agressive foreign policy, which is great, but which is only great because there is an possibility that either side might take this too far and forces the other one to act (or another reason why one should attack another).
This forces both parties to actually think about what they do. This forces everyone to evaluate their actions and to create strategies and counter-strategies. All of this simply because there is the possibility of consequences for RP.

If there was no possibility of war, most would take it too far in RP, as there would be no consequence for their actions.

So, please come back to the RP in this world. We have a lot of work to do together, fighting each other diplomaticly and possibly, no matter how small the possibility is, on the battlefield.

Don't worry, most of us RPlers would, if you think losing Russia as an Russian would be bad and all, give Russia back, of course with some minor adjustments to the ruling elite Big Grin (Im kidding, atleast mostly)

You have a point sir, you have s point. Can't wait for you to rejoin.

Thank you.

At all i try to rp but when we are the only ones ready to negotiate and to finde diplomatic solutions, how should that work? Today again i tried to start peace talks. But they were smashed with the argument that we are not strong enough.

Therefore we have to show how mighty we are.

The last time i had not enough time to RP thats my fault, sorry. But moren than 3 times i/we tried to bring a RP security infratstructure to life. How many times was it neglected by HTO? Yeah! As often as we tried.

Now instead of talking, instead of negotiation Voskania was already hit by nuclear missles. Aggressive diplomatics and tactics will have to face aggressive reactions.

I am ready to talk. But if you want a solution...you have to offer more than: RUssia/HTO can to what the fuck they want but the FsSH and all others not.

You have to talk with me as a partner and stop trying to command us.

Torgai Wrote:
At all i try to rp but when we are the only ones ready to negotiate and to finde diplomatic solutions, how should that work? Today again i tried to start peace talks. But they were smashed with the argument that we are not strong enough.

Therefore we have to show how mighty we are.

The last time i had not enough time to RP thats my fault, sorry. But moren than 3 times i/we tried to bring a RP security infratstructure to life. How many times was it neglected by HTO? Yeah! As often as we tried.

Now instead of talking, instead of negotiation Voskania was already hit by nuclear missles. Aggressive diplomatics and tactics will have to face aggressive reactions.

I am ready to talk. But if you want a solution...you have to offer more than: RUssia/HTO can to what the fuck they want but the FsSH and all others not.

You have to talk with me as a partner and stop trying to command us.

Well for starters Torgai I told you that I was not planning to mutherfucking attack your godammaned alliance!! And yet you insist on trying to threaten my country and my alliance! I can post our chat messages here you are not going to make seem like a liar! Also a solution is not to restrict Russia's army this will not happen and you will not attempt to bitch me out I will leave the game before I give you that pleasure.

ALSO don't act like the FsSH has been trying to make peace. We wanted peace my only condition was that the FsSH sign an agreement on non-aggression. This is the entire basis of our suspicion against you. I told you ALL that all I want to do is keep my damned country and after 7 years of playing this fucking game I FINALLY GET RUSSIA AND YOU TRY AND TAKE IT AWAY. NOT TODAY!!!! NOT TODDDDAAAAAY!!!

Aslan1990

Why do i get the feeling that this became now very... personal and emotional?

For the case my english was not the best:

Wieso habe ich das Gefühl dass es jetzt auf eine sehr persönliche und emotionale Ebene schwingt?

Aslan1990 Wrote:
So Hannover is not going to burn? Great news!

It will.

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Wieso habe ich das Gefühl dass es jetzt auf eine sehr persönliche und emotionale Ebene schwingt?

It has because for years I have gone back and forth with certain players who obviously don't like my aggressive RP style. And for some reason they take this RP style as my ACTUAL personality. Unfortunately my being Russian does not help at all since it seems that many germans don't like russian folks and the way Torgai and others speaks to ME (Not Alexei B. Miller) gets VERY disrespectful and it does feel personal I don't see ANYONE else get disrespected the way I do here and I'm sick of it dammit!

Aslan1990

Charlie666 Wrote:

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Guess there was someone who already said it at the beginning of this world Cool

Sorry Dude, Gaia take place in my Heart... But if not i would be now your fan Noplan

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Charlie666 Wrote:

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Guess there was someone who already said it at the beginning of this world Cool

Sorry Dude, Gaia take place in my Heart... But if not i would be now your fan Noplan

Nah forget about. I read it wrong, didn't saw the "not". What I wanna say: It will burn Cool

And now, both of you kids be quiet!

Torgai, we are not innocent. Alexei, you are not innocent.
We all played quiet agressivly here. Yes, Alexei, you too.

"I FINALLY GET RUSSIA AND YOU TRY AND TAKE IT AWAY. NOT TODAY!!!! NOT TODDDDAAAAAY!!!"

Really mature here, mate. No one wants anything from Russia (Except me, i WANT russia, in RP)

Also Alexei, stop treating everything as an offense against your or your russianness. This is getting rather annoying and never ended in anything good.

Aslan1990

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Aslan1990 Wrote:

It has because for years I have gone back and forth with certain players who obviously don't like my aggressive RP style. And for some reason they take this RP style as my ACTUAL personality. Unfortunately my being Russian does not help at all since it seems that many germans don't like russian folks and the way Torgai and others speaks to ME (Not Alexei B. Miller) gets VERY disrespectful and it does feel personal I don't see ANYONE else get disrespected the way I do here and I'm sick of it dammit!

Ok i can't say it at all... i am the Newbie... You are several years at this game.
But what i see is a very good rated User Noplan 48 positive ones... Hundmiau is crazy about playing with you...
And sorry for that but Nema said it already:

It is just a game?
Ok, i see that it is very special for you that you have Russia as Country. I can understand that this is your dream an Baby.... But is it worth to get personally.... hurt?

Just my Thoughts. Nothing more

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's