Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You misunderstood me Alexei. I do not dislike your style of RP. In the contrary I think that it is a very good and on going RP in Ars. I actually like it.

The only thing about it is: If you act like you did, you wont be met with a friendly attitude. All i do in here is RP for me. This war has nothing to do with you personally. It is still in RP, but i had not enough time to make all my moves to be seen in the RPG i am sorry about that.

But this changes nothing about what I think about you personally. If you remember we conquered Seoul together Wink

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
I would see no need to impose further conditions when it's already been made clear some players don't like my aggressive RP style.

Quite the contrary. We love it. I am literally playing a nazi-regime that wants to end the "slavic empire". "Not liking aggressive RP" would be hypocritical.

As Torgai said, just because we act "bad" towards you in RP doesn't mean we dislike it.

Torgai Wrote:
You misunderstood me Alexei. I do not dislike your style of RP. In the contrary I think that it is a very good and on going RP in Ars. I actually like it.

The only thing about it is: If you act like you did, you wont be met with a friendly attitude. All i do in here is RP for me. This war has nothing to do with you personally. It is still in RP, but i had not enough time to make all my moves to be seen in the RPG i am sorry about that.

But this changes nothing about what I think about you personally. If you remember we conquered Seoul together Wink

Omg did we really I can't remember which nations I had back then?! I can hardly remember Sad this whole thing was a misunderstanding I feel terrible now.

HUNDmiau Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
I would see no need to impose further conditions when it's already been made clear some players don't like my aggressive RP style.

Quite the contrary. We love it. I am literally playing a nazi-regime that wants to end the "slavic empire". "Not liking aggressive RP" would be hypocritical.

As Torgai said, just because we act "bad" towards you in RP doesn't mean we dislike it.

That makes a lot of sense, the SLAVIC EMPIRE shall reign a thousand years! Down with the fascist! I have my feel good feeling back again! Does anyone have any weekend plans? You know I live in America now, it's Cinco de Mayo my office friends invited me to a party there will be tequila... lots of it. I'll be bringing Русский Стандарт!

Well, I am working on saturday. But as I am finished with school and just waiting for my job/training as an chemical assistant to start everyday is weekend Big Grin

HUNDmiau Wrote:
Well, I am working on saturday. But as I am finished with school and just waiting for my job/training as an chemical assistant to start everyday is weekend Big Grin

That is awesome, congratulations on that. What exactly is a chemical assistant?

Mostly analyzing chemcial substances to find out how much of what is inside said substance. Both to check wether something is the way ots supposed to be and to find improvements for chemical processes.

I can't really find a good translation. In german, it is Chemielaborant.

HUNDmiau Wrote:

Hundi cooks meth

Charlie666 Wrote:

HUNDmiau Wrote:

Hundi cooks meth

Basicly, yes.

Aslan1990

Könnte man die Sprachen in den Welten limitieren auf Deutsch und Englisch? Noplan

Wer kommt denn auf die Idee mit Latein noch um die Ecke zu kommen Motz Zumindest meint Google Translate es ist Latein... Motz Und was bekomm ich als Übersetzung?! Motz

Nybourg Königreich Aedernon - Lorem ipsum Karotten, consetetur sadipscing im Laufe der Jahre, aber der Schmerz langhubige nonumy Erz et war das aufregendste, aber der Durchmesser des Projekts. Aber in Wahrheit zwei Minuten und gerade, und das Gefühl, und die Dinge, die sie eine Vorschau. Bei vero eos ist kein hendreri Lorem ipsum Karotten.

VangryVangryVangryVangry

Was soll ich den in nem Atomkrieg mit KAROTTEN?!?! MotzNoplan
"Lorem Ipsum" ist ein Platzhalter, der keinen Sinn hat.
Siehe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

Ich weiß Atomkriege sind furstrierend (besonders wenn man selbst darauf nicht vorbereitet ist [siehe Lee Lee^^]), aber es ist letztlich nur ein Spiel...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's