Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- A long forgotten Mausoleum in a long forgotten Capitol of an even longer forgotten Empire ...

- The picture zooms slowly inside the ruins, revealing an still intact sarcophagus.

- Suddenly, the lid starts to shake and is slowly pushed aside, steam and vapors emerge from its insides and a figure, clothed in nowadays strange clothing slowly sets himself up, bones crackling and rubbing his eyes
"OH DAMNED BE THAT SNOOZE BUTTON, WHAT YEAR IS IT????!!!"

_____

Hey guys, it's been quite a while since I used to lurk here regularly Smile
But some guy - not telling names Cool - wouldn't give up to get me here again, so yeah, looks like I'm back again^^.

And I also have my two cents on the discussion:

It's true, you have to be espacially careful with German soldier's songs, as a good part of them have "brown" stains on them, as we say. You can't even use some Bundeswehr recordings, due to the current iconoclast which the new "Traditionserlass" caused. Some rumors are going so far that even pictures of former chancellor Helmut Schmidt were taken down because he also was drafted by the Wehrmacht back then - but that's another story.

Back to topic: Apart from military marches and songs, there are a lot more you can use.
I even butchered/borrowed some songs from Swedish metal band Sabaton, when I felt they would fit. For example I used the lyrics of "Killing Ground", which describes the Swedish offense during the Battle of Fraustadt 1706 as a framework for an RP post during an actual ingame war.
In my opinion, modern songs simply don't feel so "stiff" and solemn, and during my soviet RP some time ago, I always searched for an opportunity to sneak in the "Soviet March" from Command and Conquer and the "Hunt for Red October" theme, I have to admit Hehe .

- - - - - - -

Ein lange versunkenes Mausoleum in einer lang vergessenen Hauptstadt eines noch länger vergessenen Reiches...
Das Bild zoomt ins Innere der Ruinen, ein immer noch intakter Sarkophag kommt ins Bild...
Plötzlich beginnt der Deckel zu wackeln, Staub bröselt und er bewegt sich langsam zur Seite. Dampfe und Rauch strömen aus dem Inneren und eine in heutzutage seltsame Gewänder gekleidete Gestalt richtet sich die Augen reibend und mit knackenden Knochen auf...
"OH VERDAMMT SEI DIE SCHLUMMERTASTE! WELCHES JAHR IST DENN???!!!"

Es ist ja ein bisschen her, seit ich hier ein und aus ging, aber mich hat da so ein Kerl aus dem Dornröschenschlaf gerissen^^

Ich klink mich mal in die Diskussion mit ein:

Grade bei alten Wehrmachtsliedern muss man wirklich vorsichtig sein, weil die eben gewisse braune Flecken drauf haben. Und sogar bei den Liedern der Bundeswehr ist man seit dem neuen Traditionserlass nicht mehr sicher, der ja auch darin gipfelte, dass teilweise die Bilder von Helmut Schmidt abgehängt wurden, der ja damals auch eingezogen wurde.

Aber zurück zum Thema: Neben Militärliedern und Märschen gibts noch eine Menge anderes Material, dass sich sehr gut nutzen lässt. Ich hab auch schon Songs von Sabaton verwurstet, wenns passte. Zum Beispiel hab ich aus dem Text zu "Killing Ground", das ja die schwedische Offenisve während der Schlacht von Fraustadt 1706 beschreibt, als Grundgerüst für das RP zu einem Krieg ingame genommen.
Ich finde halt, dass moderne Lieder nicht ganz so steif und getragen wirken - und ich muss zugeben, dass ich während meines Sovjet-RPs vor einiger Zeit dauernd versucht habe, den Soviet March von Command and Conquer genauso wie das Intro aus Jagd auf Roter Oktoer unterzubringen Hehe.

Aslan1990

Bayern, des samma mia! Drink
Bayern und des bayrische Bier! Juerg42x50

Aslan1990 Wrote:
Bayern, des samma mia! Drink
Bayern und des bayrische Bier! Juerg42x50

schau mal, was da unter meinem Namen steht HeheHehe

Esser14 Wrote:
I would like to say that I am a little bit disappointed with the patriotism aspect of the war-RP in Ars. Particularly I would love to hear some songs about the war and there are so many from the WW2 you could choose from. Take, for example, the case of Russia there are:
"The Sacred War",
"Farewell of Slavianka",
"March of the Soviet Tankmen",
"March of Stalin's Artillery",
"Katyusha",
"March of the defenders of Moscow",

I think using some of this would make the war more patriotic and more emotional and the RP more fun.

(In the case of Germany of course you have to keep one's mind on not using anticonstitutional songs.)

Oh yes I sing the soviet songs in the shower sometimes.

Alexei is a crypto-soviet Big Grin

Aslan1990

Mauer

Alexei.... Are you THAT paranoid, that you attack Persani (again!) because i've got 19.000 mans on weapons?! Or can't you hear the trueth, Kaspian is telling?! Why do attack AGAIN AND AGAIN a DEFENSELESS country.

Sometimes i think it is NOT Putin who drink to much Vodka, in the group of you both... Otherwise i think you are insane....
That is BULLSHIT what are you doing right now... Come to sane, Dude! Use your brain. I know it has to be somewhere, your brain....

Remember what YOU were yelling and crying about, when the FsSH was attacking Russia (and Russia was NOT Defenseless!). I help you to remember....

Alexei B. Miller Wrote:
you ALL that all I want to do is keep my damned country and after 7 years of playing this fucking game I FINALLY GET RUSSIA AND YOU TRY AND TAKE IT AWAY. NOT TODAY!!!! NOT TODDDDAAAAAY!!!

And

Alexei B. Miller Wrote:
No Hannover will burn since Torgai insist on kicking me while I'm down

I AM DOWN! I am defenseless since i got into this world! And you, Alexei, when you are under attack you are a crybaby! And now, everything is cool and in perfect peace.... You are going to attack the little ones, the weaks, the defenseless....
WHY are you doing this? Is that satisfying your lust of power?! You are acting like my six years old son. When we are playing games, and he is losing, he is yelling and crying and all things doing a little CHILD is doing... LIKE YOU! ... And when he is going to win the game, he wents into a sadisticaly way, and feels like he is the biggest and greatest.
Alexei, do you really want to act like a child?!!?!

Come on, Alexei...
Thats very mad what you are doing right now! Become clear in your mind and let's play all people this game. It is not YOUR Game, it is all our game!

Lmao..... I told you I would send troops for RP value if your country maintained it "resistance" to the Empire. Didn't I withdraw my troops the last time before update???? There is proof... But here you go whining and believing I'd go back on my word.

Aslan1990

Dude, the last thing you wrote to me was that i dont will have a country...
And attacking me for RP style without telling me?! No wondering Why everytime you are missunderstood ...

Dont do that if you have not the... whatever to really conquer Persani... man... thats dumb...
Omg! Nobody wants your country! Seriously! There are plenty of other countries I could have seriously gone after! Sorry for the alarm.

Aslan1990

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
Omg! Nobody wants your country! Seriously! There are plenty of other countries I could have seriously gone after! Sorry for the alarm.

Nice to know...
Couldwe take the arrangement to stop such Things? Would ne mich better for my nervs... Motz

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's