Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
Omg! Nobody wants your country! Seriously! There are plenty of other countries I could have seriously gone after! Sorry for the alarm.

Nice to know...
Couldwe take the arrangement to stop such Things? Would ne mich better for my nervs... Motz

Yes sir, making arrangements now for a peaceful end of world. Signing new treaties and what not now.

We can sign a treaty of you like

Aslan1990

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
Omg! Nobody wants your country! Seriously! There are plenty of other countries I could have seriously gone after! Sorry for the alarm.

Nice to know...
Couldwe take the arrangement to stop such Things? Would ne mich better for my nervs... Motz

Yes sir, making arrangements now for a peaceful end of world. Signing new treaties and what not now.

We can sign a treaty of you like

I will wrote you a Letter because of that. I be sure that WE booth can act like grown ups.

Lee Lee speaks as if she's plotting for war
Lee Lee has a penis

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

If you want to play as the "Galactic Empire" shouldn't you be glad that someone is willing to play the "Rebel Alliance"? Otherwise there would only be 100 Quarters of boredom left.

By the way, I was just a little bit above your 3.5 million mark, but my answers to some tasks kicked me all the way up to 5 million. I didn't expected such a strong impact myself.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

I though so far your act was part of your role play... Seems I was wrong. You seem to actually see foes everywhere, even if there are none. Look at the actual situation and think again if it was anything close to sane for me to be plotting for war... Rattling a sabre in defiance and actually striking are worlds apart Big Grin

... also, as far as I can see fairly from the outside [as I have not been really involved in this world], any enemy in this world was an enemy of your design.

Charlie666 Wrote:
Lee Lee has a penis

This means nothing these days^^ #Feminism Smile

I'm out of town and can't all of this, but i generally am seeing we all wanna have fun. Can WE AGREE TO NOT MAKE THIS ANOTHER HOT WAR?!?!
Well, so far they came from your alliance and you yourself.

HUNDmiau Wrote:
Well, so far they came from your alliance and you yourself.

Maybe he "misposted" and meant this to be an alliance intern message^^

No no no, Hund your side attacked ours first... but that's not the point. Are we hot war or Rp war.. we have less than 100 quarters left.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's