Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aslan1990

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
No no no, Hund your side attacked ours first... but that's not the point. Are we hot war or Rp war.. we have less than 100 quarters left.

Guys come on. Lets Play a good game and make just an RP war.

And in my point of view there was never an end of the last war. Therefore all people of us are.... ähm... i missing the right word.
Darum sind wir alle noch emotional sehr aufgewühlt, ich auch...

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
No no no, Hund your side attacked ours first... but that's not the point. Are we hot war or Rp war.. we have less than 100 quarters left.

And in my point of view there was never an end of the last war. Therefore all people of us are.... ähm... i missing the right word.

Was that a Freudian slip? I think so

Aslan1990

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Was that a Freudian slip? I think so

Ich lass es jetzt dann wirklich bleiben, diese komische englisch schreiberei....

Meine intention:
Ich denke wir sollten ALLE nach diesem Krieg jetzt runter kommen und Ruhe bewahren.
100 Tage können wir ja noch sinnvoll nutzen um n schönes Ende für Hannover zu finden

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

That's part of the actual world game play and I won't discuss (more than I already did, which was actually already too much) in Off-RP how you should interpret RP actions...

Wars, strikes, attacks ...

HUNDmiau Wrote:
Well, so far they came from your alliance and you yourself.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
No no no, Hund your side attacked ours first...

... and both is halfway true. Don't forget that this all started with a missunderstanding, and a slight taste of "everyone wanted it this way". It played out as it did and was quite entertaining, but I am really glad the none of you (including myself) are actual heads of states.

MrProper Wrote:
Wars, strikes, attacks ...

HUNDmiau Wrote:
Well, so far they came from your alliance and you yourself.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
No no no, Hund your side attacked ours first...

... and both is halfway true. Don't forget that this all started with a missunderstanding, and a slight taste of "everyone wanted it this way". It played out as it did and was quite entertaining, but I am really glad the none of you (including myself) are actual heads of states.

Why not? I would basically act in the same manner as Putin, does no one really agree with Russia's policies? I think they are fully in accordance with the geopolitical realities of the world today. I think we Russians were bred having some insecurities due to the wars imposed on us... perhaps that's why I also seem to be "paranoid" here. WE NEED ALL OF EUROPE AS A BUFFER ZONE LOLOLOLOL

Forgive my slowness lately work is demanding, I've also been traveling frequently, and yesterday I woke up with a stomach virus. Literally vomited all over myself in my car whole driving to work. Went to the doctor and have just been resting.... truly embarrassing.

Aslan1990

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
Forgive my slowness lately work is demanding, I've also been traveling frequently, and yesterday I woke up with a stomach virus. Literally vomited all over myself in my car whole driving to work. Went to the doctor and have just been resting.... truly embarrassing.

Google Translate says:
Get well soon

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Google Translate says:
Get well soon

Danke schon!

Hey Miller,
I just would like to tell you that I got your offer and we will answer to it. This may take a while because my PC tried to perform an update, crashed and now he does not react anymore. To cap it all I got much else to do, therefore, the repair may take a while. Concluding a treaty with the mobile phone is renownedly unpleasant. I hope you are not in a great hurry with this affair.
How about we make our own football World Cup? But instead of randomizing the results of our imaginary football games we could randomize the teams and simply take the result of the real World Cup for our very own Hannover World Cup. I think it would be funny to cheer for a random nation, just because its succes is equivalent to Gallehus succes. In addition I think Russia should still be our host nation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's