Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Esser14 Wrote:
Hey Miller,
I just would like to tell you that I got your offer and we will answer to it. This may take a while because my PC tried to perform an update, crashed and now he does not react anymore. To cap it all I got much else to do, therefore, the repair may take a while. Concluding a treaty with the mobile phone is renownedly unpleasant. I hope you are not in a great hurry with this affair.
How about we make our own football World Cup? But instead of randomizing the results of our imaginary football games we could randomize the teams and simply take the result of the real World Cup for our very own Hannover World Cup. I think it would be funny to cheer for a random nation, just because its succes is equivalent to Gallehus succes. In addition I think Russia should still be our host nation.

This is an excellent idea.

You're response has such imperfect timing, yet it's so perfect btw...

Aslan1990

Esser14 Wrote:
Hey Miller,
I just would like to tell you that I got your offer and we will answer to it. This may take a while because my PC tried to perform an update, crashed and now he does not react anymore. To cap it all I got much else to do, therefore, the repair may take a while. Concluding a treaty with the mobile phone is renownedly unpleasant. I hope you are not in a great hurry with this affair.
How about we make our own football World Cup? But instead of randomizing the results of our imaginary football games we could randomize the teams and simply take the result of the real World Cup for our very own Hannover World Cup. I think it would be funny to cheer for a random nation, just because its succes is equivalent to Gallehus succes. In addition I think Russia should still be our host nation.

Nice idea.... Persani is Switzerland Groove

Talamh is Italy
Ich bin bin vom 27.06. bis 04.07. abwesend, und werde es in der Zeit nicht schaffen PNs oder das Forum zu lesen.

I will be absent from 27th of June until 4th of July. I will not manage to read my private messages, nor the forum.

Aslan1990

Schönes und erfolgreiches was auch immer bigsmile
Nice and succesfull whateverbigsmile

Aslan1990

Hey all...

i try to talk in englisch, so Alexei can understand what i am going to say...

Persani is going to die. 29% extremists.... Not stabil anymore... I am a big looser at all Noplan i crashed my lovley Persani...

But i want to stay at Hannover. So PLEASE, is it possible that anyone can conquer me? I would use it at the Roleplay.
I will do Roleplay here for the last 60 days of Hannover...

When it would help, i dont want to have victory points at the end....
I just want to be part of you all! I wrote this at the Telegram ARS group, too....
The Discussion at th Telegram group was faster than the Forum...

Zula will conquer Persani THIS Evening. I read no negativ oppinions about that at the group.
So my heart is breaking by tipping the latest Roleplay.... for all others, i hope the end of Persani is going to entertain you
Ok glad I read this first, I was so confused..... well best of luck I hope you get to stay we enjoy your role-play.

Aslan1990

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
Ok glad I read this first, I was so confused..... well best of luck I hope you get to stay we enjoy your role-play.

Thank you Alexei! That mean much for me that you wish the best of luck.

Aslan1990

Wenn sich zwei Bayern über Persani unterhalten Lachweg
Das Ende scheint wohl unvermeidbar^^[attachment=4594]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's