Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why all the boycotts against Germanic States? At this point I can only see this as an desperate attempt to throw me out of the world. The reason is beyond me though.

Well, you guys do you. If you think the negligible effect is worth the AP. I will get my state to the end of the world, even if some of you seem to think I shouldn't...

Lee Lee Wrote:
Why all the boycotts against Germanic States? At this point I can only see this as an desperate attempt to throw me out of the world. The reason is beyond me though.

Well, you guys do you. If you think the negligible effect is worth the AP. I will get my state to the end of the world, even if some of you seem to think I shouldn't...

Have you not even paid attention? We said we only slapped on sanctions because we haven't signed a peace treaty.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Lee Lee Wrote:

Have you not even paid attention? We said we only slapped on sanctions because we haven't signed a peace treaty.

No, I actually haven't. This world bores me and I assumed we were in a live and lets live state. But you have inspired me to gamble now... either my state will horribly fail now (and my promise was an empty one^^) or Germanic States will become a beast Smile

Lee Lee Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Lee Lee Wrote:

No, I actually haven't. This world bores me and I assumed we were in a live and lets live state. But you have inspired me to gamble now... either my state will horribly fail now (and my promise was an empty one^^) or Germanic States will become a beast Smile

Good for you and your predictions, I have no desire to crash your state. I simply wanted a peace agreement which you promised me a month ago and never delivered.

Yeah we discussed it internally... we even worded a counter proposal... but then our efforts scrambled like dust in the wind as we never really agreed on communicating that proposal. I don't really know what it is, but - for my part - I never really could get into this world...

Lee Lee Wrote:
Yeah we discussed it internally... we even worded a counter proposal... but then our efforts scrambled like dust in the wind as we never really agreed on communicating that proposal. I don't really know what it is, but - for my part - I never really could get into this world...

Transfer me your state then

I've killed Russia

Aslan1990

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
I've killed Russia

looks pretty alive?NoplanKopfkratz

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
I've killed Russia

looks pretty alive?NoplanKopfkratz

Every now and again I run economic experiments on my states on behalf of everyone else. So far we are maintaining, awaiting the next few quarters will be navigating the game quite cautiously.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
I've killed Russia

It was not you best idea to implement liberalism in Russia, and may cause more damage than it will do good. The coming quarters could prove to be a challenge, but not necessarily.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's