Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MrProper Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
I've killed Russia

It was not you best idea to implement liberalism in Russia, and may cause more damage than it will do good. The coming quarters could prove to be a challenge, but not necessarily.

It was an experiment for the template and the late stage of the game... I've accomplished my objectives in Hanover I have sufficient AP to stave off what could come but i think Russia will probably survive. I feel comfortable running my experiments now. Are you familiar with the Gazprom School of Economics? Right now I'm testing the games coding with polar reforms at work.

Fellow Players:

Well, it finally happened. I was assassinated in Esgaroth.

I wonder which factor was greater: the negative income tax that swelled the ranks of the unemployed (and extremists), or the massive military and nuclear weapons spending that caused serious volatility with respect to the national debt as well as economic growth.

It was a pleasure to experience Hannover with all of you. I hope to see you all in future worlds (I am currently playing with an emerging nation in Riga).

Cheers!

-Jay
You can have highly militarized states that are still quite happy.

I would say that the killing factor was the combination of 1) a low welfare and 2) a high unemployment rate. According to the statistics, 20,795 starved to death. Since 44% of the people are unemployed, many of them fear to share the same faith. No wonder many a man wanted to see your head on a spike.
Vielen Dank für die positiven Bewertungen für die WM. Aber die Idee stammte von Esser, ich habe nur bei der Organisation geholfen Smile
I'm sad you've tumbled out of the world! It was great to play with you my friend!

Charlie666 Wrote:
Vielen Dank für die positiven Bewertungen für die WM. Aber die Idee stammte von Esser, ich habe nur bei der Organisation geholfen Smile

Soll ich meine Bewertung wieder löschen?

What quarter marks the end of the world lads?

Aslan1990

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

207? I Think...

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

207? I Think...

I'm ready for this world to end, being the emperor is more exhausting than I thought it would be. Planetary decrees, keeping the people happy, financing a space Empire, secretly battling yedi.... sigh.

Aslan1990

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

207? I Think...

I'm ready for this world to end, being the emperor is more exhausting than I thought it would be ... secretly battling yedi.... sigh.

With Lightsabers and such things?? ApplausApplausApplausApplausApplausApplausApplausApplaus

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's