Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Benedikt Magnus Wrote:

Esser14 Wrote:
Congratulations Miller, you got the Superpower Russia and it also has the right name.

https://forum.ars-regendi.com/anderung-v...#pid438856

Pssst. Let it be. The legend will live on.

We have to end it! As fast as possible.

MrProper Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
Hmmmm

The answer you seek is „Gazprom“.

The answer is always Gazprom lol! Let us drink to Russian gas!

Esser14 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
Hmmmm

Congratulations Miller, you got the Superpower Russia and it also has the right name.

I am so happy!

HUNDmiau Wrote:
We have to end it! As fast as possible.

What do you mean?! I will act responsibility and Russia shall reign over Eurasia for a thousand years. Let's be friends and partners in Hanover!

I will not seek to create an alliance, however I will motion to eventually join an alliance where I will be Vize. It's too often that the Exchequer is abandoned in world's, and it's too often some alliance leadership abandons international relations. I only want to assure alliance nations will receive funds and have a voice long term in Hanover.

You now have a superpower ==> I think it is time that you found your own alliance ("Sodruschestwo"?).

Edit: I see you joined the HTO. But why accepting to be vice-president under Anton? It is time for you to transform from Medvedev to Putin Cool

TheLastShah Wrote:
You now have a superpower ==> I think it is time that you found your own alliance ("Sodruschestwo"?).

Edit: I see you joined the HTO. But why accepting to be vice-president under Anton? It is time for you to transform from Medvedev to Putin Cool

I am positioning my country to benefit from the political economy of scale in Hanover. That said Russia will influence many of the HTOs policy in the Eurasia region. Anton and I will govern jointly and I really enjoy his play style and RP. I hope you will join the Russian Federation in HTO.

Ho
Lee
Fuck.

That's amazing Surprised
Amazing, but ...terrifying. I do not like where this is going.
Ehmmm...the computers founded an alliance...
who ever had this idea: ApplausWertung love it
Why do worlds always start when I'm in holiday.
My RP has to wait some days till I'm back.

HUNDmiau Wrote:

This is unfortunate for you, must I now assume you indeed to be an enemy of Russia?

Piranha Wrote:
Ehmmm...the computers founded an alliance...
who ever had this idea: ApplausWertung love it
Why do worlds always start when I'm in holiday.
My RP has to wait some days till I'm back.

I agree, I was surprised and delighted!

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

HUNDmiau Wrote:

This is unfortunate for you, must I now assume you indeed to be an enemy of Russia?

I think HUNDmiau is talking about the Computer-alliance.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's