Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
To be clear I do support talks on N.E. territory, however I do think Hund is carrying over his grievances from world Bassel. I didn't think about this until now.

What grievances? I personally enjoy our saber-rattling. It is a beatiful conflict that I quite enjoy. Do you really think I would write such long articles and texts if I didn't enjoy our current status. Also getting the upper hand in the senate was fun aswell.

Alexei, I am able to seperate between worlds, between RP and Off-Rp. Do you really think I would play strasserite Nazis if I were not able to distinguish those two realms? The only reason I said the stuff above is, because you took an in-RP conflict and turned it into an off-rp conflict. You may call it inefficient, I'd call it fun and excitment. Never knowing wether or not there will be a military conflict or will it stay a cold war-esque type scenario.

I know, MrProper, but I couldn't let this accusation stay unchallenged.

HUNDmiau Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
To be clear I do support talks on N.E. territory, however I do think Hund is carrying over his grievances from world Bassel. I didn't think about this until now.

What grievances? I personally enjoy our saber-rattling. It is a beatiful conflict that I quite enjoy. Do you really think I would write such long articles and texts if I didn't enjoy our current status. Also getting the upper hand in the senate was fun aswell.

Alexei, I am able to seperate between worlds, between RP and Off-Rp. Do you really think I would play strasserite Nazis if I were not able to distinguish those two realms? The only reason I said the stuff above is, because you took an in-RP conflict and turned it into an off-rp conflict. You may call it inefficient, I'd call it fun and excitment. Never knowing wether or not there will be a military conflict or will it stay a cold war-esque type scenario.

Aww that makes me feel better, I guess it was just me then. Well I want to apologize for any offense I made you or anyone else feel Hund. You know... I like you all here.

And yes you surprised me in the Senate.. all of that carried on right under my nose. Very Frank Underwood of you, let us continue our glorious RP duels and may the best nations, alliances, and negotiators claim victory.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

HUNDmiau Wrote:

And I understand that you both had a need to straighten out something the other one said. As long as you keep things civilized, that is totally fine.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

HUNDmiau Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Aww that makes me feel better, I guess it was just me then. Well I want to apologize for any offense I made you or anyone else feel Hund. You know... I like you all here.

And yes you surprised me in the Senate.. all of that carried on right under my nose. Very Frank Underwood of you, let us continue our glorious RP duels and may the best nations, alliances, and negotiators claim victory.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I am relieved aswell. This will be a wonderful RP-Experience.

And thanks Proper for not interfering. This definetly helped straighten things out.

So... how will we continue our RP from here on?
I was waiting for this conflict to be settled because everything I could write would be an offense for at least one of the sides.

Esser14 Wrote:
I was waiting for this conflict to be settled because everything I could write would be an offense for at least one of the sides.

Do what you like, I said how I felt already about being the villian all the time. Leta jist continue the game.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Esser14 Wrote:

Do what you like, I said how I felt already about being the villian all the time. Leta jist continue the game.

What does this have to do with you being a villain? HTO, FSsH and the Noble Entente have to meet somewhere to discuss the international politics. The fact is, the only organisation which exist right now is the "Eurasischer Sicherheitsgipfel", but you refused to speak there. Traditionally the world leader establish this kind of organisation. The worl leader is Torgai, the leader of the FsSH and he instructed the foundation of the "Eurasischer Sicherheitsgipfel". As an alternative I offered to host the political organisation in the name of the Noble Entente. So either we can setlle a way to work with the HTO or we will discuss the important topics without the HTO.

You are very swift to take offence, aren't you Miller? This trait makes it very exhausting to talk with you. This has absolutely nothing to do with your nationality.

Esser14 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Esser14 Wrote:

What does this have to do with you being a villain? HTO, FSsH and the Noble Entente have to meet somewhere to discuss the international politics. The fact is, the only organisation which exist right now is the "Eurasischer Sicherheitsgipfel", but you refused to speak there. Traditionally the world leader establish this kind of organisation. The worl leader is Torgai, the leader of the FsSH and he instructed the foundation of the "Eurasischer Sicherheitsgipfel". As an alternative I offered to host the political organisation in the name of the Noble Entente. So either we can setlle a way to work with the HTO or we will discuss the important topics without the HTO.

You are very swift to take offence, aren't you Miller? This trait makes it very exhausting to talk with you. This has absolutely nothing to do with your nationality.

Esser i've stated that we have no issues coordinating with N.E. and FsSH. I've made this crystal clear several times already. I only had an issue with the fact that you attempt to declare this organization as 'founded' and insist HTO join without a part in creating the rules. Now correct me if I'm wrong on that understanding; but anyone negotiating on behalf on an alliance cannot simply accept such terms without questioning the reason.

I would also like to address the so called tradition of the WORLD Leader being empowered to create regional organizations. I've played Ars for a long time now; and this is not something that can be called a fact. WORLD Leaders are tasked with creating global organizations especially in world where there is no global organization. NOT that one is always necessary; but in this case the majority of Eurasian states are not in N.E. not FsSH and HTO states and REMTCC states have not granted legitimacy to such a concept.... it can't be truly enforced or successful without our participation.

We {HTO} want any organization to be successful; however when it comes regions where HTO has a large presence we can't commit those states to rules they had no choice in creating. So just for CLARITY are you offering for HTO, FsSH, and N.E. to join together to CREATE the rules together. OR are you saying here are the rules JOIN or GO AWAY? I'm asking since words can be lost in translation and I would like to keep in mind why I don't type in Russian because it doesn't equal the same meaning in german some time.

And Lastly, if FsSH and N.E. are unable to discuss issues with HTO this will not be a problem. Our alliance will continue to maintain its policies and create decisions with REMTCC and other non-aligned states either way. But it seems highly unproductive to create what will virtually be two supranational organizations.

LordPanne Wrote:
"As a representative of the General Congress of the FsSH, I hereby propose to you that any possible security situation in this body should be discussed and decided upon throughout Eurasia.
We therefore propose to each participant as HTO, FssH and Noble Entente to give a voice.
We further suggest that this Security Commission work on a policy paper to serve as a basis for defining rules for peaceful coexistence.
On the basis of this, the security summit should take up its permanent work. Each member is entitled to put topics on the agenda. A chair is not elected. Made decisions with 2/3 majority.
Now I ask the delegates present to hear their opinions."

This is a suggestion for the rules of the institution. If you don't like them simply suggest other rules or make a proposal for modification. The only thing the FsSH decided without asking us is the location and the name.

Esser14 Wrote:

LordPanne Wrote:
"As a representative of the General Congress of the FsSH, I hereby propose to you that any possible security situation in this body should be discussed and decided upon throughout Eurasia.
We therefore propose to each participant as HTO, FssH and Noble Entente to give a voice.
We further suggest that this Security Commission work on a policy paper to serve as a basis for defining rules for peaceful coexistence.
On the basis of this, the security summit should take up its permanent work. Each member is entitled to put topics on the agenda. A chair is not elected. Made decisions with 2/3 majority.
Now I ask the delegates present to hear their opinions."

This is a suggestion for the rules of the institution. If you don't like them simply suggest other rules or make a proposal for modification. The only thing the FsSH decided without asking us is the location and the name.

WOW....... I am extremely embarrassed about this. This entire mix up is MY fault for not reading. I have to dismiss myself at least until sunday to allow this to blow over. Sorry everyone

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's