Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Reset for Russia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

We would like a RESET, but not the Kinda reset where it would cause an OVERLOAD but a reset that would correct the code upset that was triggered in Russia. Please assist in Resetting the Great Russian State!

I`m sorry, but our support ends with Q200. Russia has reached Q258. Sad
Ok
Furthermore, it's no error. You made it this far with a state and beat the game. Congratulations!
We'll see how long you can last.

Benedikt Magnus Wrote:
Furthermore, it's no error. You made it this far with a state and beat the game. Congratulations!
We'll see how long you can last.

Thank you, I decided to terminate both states to retain their dignity as far as GDP is concerned. Overall I am QUITE proud of my legacy in World Hanover. I led the largest alliances; and constructed a powerful international empire consisting of client alliances and states outside of the host alliance that reign unchallenged for half the game.

Very VERY proud of my allies in this world, looking forward to playing with AND against both allies and enemies in this world in the World Essen. In the meantime I will perfecting my knowledge of the Kazakhstan nation state as I model my next state after the cautious and diplomatically middle ground state of Qazaqstan led by the Illustrious Supreme Leader Nursultan Nazerbayev!

Reference URL's