Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Necessary number of states in worlds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are news:

We have changed the number of states necessary to fill a world. With Essen there was a try for a quick start world, which needed fifty states to start. We want to continue this attempt and set a different starting number for each world depending on its type and age.
To more easily show the needed number, the state view on the world page has been changed from an absolute to a percentage one.

Please let us know your opinion as always. Smile
I think this is a good initiative!

In particular, I do not think 2-tick states should have to wait that long to start playing. We are talking about players who check their states more often here.

Greater_Zenith Wrote:
I think this is a good initiative!

In particular, I do not think 2-tick states should have to wait that long to start playing. We are talking about players who check their states more often here.

Agreed.

Might I suggest a consolidation of the world map and essentially reducing the number of states in Africa and Eurasia. Since the days of 100 player worlds are over and the steps to reduce the needed amount of players has shown SOME but limited effectiveness this would be a nice new feature change and would also offer perhaps a new evolution to standard geopolitical motives and rationales in the world based on newly established territorial delineations on the world map.
A-R Administrators (and Fellow Players):

Since some players have been waiting since 2018 and 2019 for World Baku and World Augsburg respectively, what do you all think about the following proposal:

What if users were allowed to found two (2) states in the same world?

I apologize to the administrators if this is a technical impossibility or pain in the butt, but it seems to be a practical solution for the problem of too few players.

I look forward to reading everyone's reactions.

-Jay
Reference URL's