Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to - for the moment - stick with the preliminary name Stolenlands.

If anybody objects, please PM me. Note: this is not an indication that I would find any land "stolen", but only that my country has adopted the slurs of former enemies and turned them into a name that defies them.
What exactly is the World Government about, except that it, apparently, claims jurisdiction over the world?

Morven Wrote:
What exactly is the World Government about, except that it, apparently, claims jurisdiction over the world?

I was curious about that too, but I figured it meant the World Government for its own territories.

Morven Wrote:

We would like to talk about this in Off-RP as little as possible. If you have any specific questions not being answered in our role play (yet) feel free to write us a role play letter and we will love to answer your questions there.

Aslan1990

Und wieso sind alle auf Englisch getrimmt??Glotz
Juhu Leute ich habe heute die Email gelesen Die Welt startet und hab mir gedacht ich komme aus meinen Exil mal wieder in und werde beim RP aktiv mitmachen

LordPanne Wrote:
Juhu Leute ich habe heute die Email gelesen Die Welt startet und hab mir gedacht ich komme aus meinen Exil mal wieder in und werde beim RP aktiv mitmachen

Willkommen zurück. Schön, dass du wieder da bist. Smile

Na Klasse!
Da wartet man Monate lang das die Welt startet und verpasst den Start weil keine E-Mail angekommen ist =(

Aber hey, jetzt gehts los! Falls ich über Weihnachtne sterbe, werde ic hwieder einsteigen .-)

Aslan1990

Quote:
why are you creating post when you can just join us?

Why? Because i can!

Aslan1990 Wrote:

Quote:
why are you creating post when you can just join us?

Why? Because i can!

You are the most annoying person I’ve ever had the displeasure of dealing with in Ars Regendi.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's