Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Off-RP-Thread [Off-Game / Q&A]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Esser14 Wrote:
Guys, I don't know if this is inappropriate, but what if we make the best of the situation and include the epidemic in our RP as well?

Oh, please not! I have enough of this in the real world and would like to not have to read this here as well.
On the other side... anything is better than the current nothingness.

Nobody does RP, and when someone writes something, there is absolutely no reaction to it.

(Benedikt, du hast meine Telegram Nachricht gar nicht gelesen. Soll ich dir das lieber per PN schreiben?)

Esser14 Wrote:
(Benedikt, du hast meine Telegram Nachricht gar nicht gelesen. Soll ich dir das lieber per PN schreiben?)

(Hehe)

Esser14 Wrote:
and when someone writes something, there is absolutely no reaction to it.

Yeah, I have insulted not only 90% of the UNION but also at least three Weltregierungs-Characters*... and still, not even a slight diplomatic outcry...

Maybe I will do it again...
FIGHT against the RICH, OLD, FAT BOOMERS from the Rich Families, that are born with everything laid out... Wink

Well, maybe one of them does not feel like "fascistic brat" is an insult to her...
Or Aslan did not read it, because it was English...

adder Wrote:

Esser14 Wrote:
and when someone writes something, there is absolutely no reaction to it.

Yeah, I have insulted not only 90% of the UNION but also at least three Weltregierungs-Characters*... and still, not even a slight diplomatic outcry...

Maybe I will do it again...
FIGHT against the RICH, OLD, FAT BOOMERS from the Rich Families, that are born with everything laid out... Wink

Well, maybe one of them does not feel like "fascistic brat" is an insult to her...
Or Aslan did not read it, because it was English...

I've notice I'm not even as controversial as I used to

English
I agree with Benedikt. But check out the linked video in RP. With this the Vietnamese were already at the start, when German government officials at Corona were still thinking about a beer brand.

Health
Pavel

Deutsch
Ich sehe das wie Benedikt. Aber schaut Euch das verlinkte Video im RP an. Damit waren die Vietnamesen schon am Start, als deutsche Regierungsverantwortliche bei Corona noch an eine Biermarke dachten.

Gesundheit
Pawel
What year is the end of the World?

Yerushalayim now has a GINI of 1.05, which I didn't even know is possible, and I'm not sure if the Hegemony is going to survive the coming Peasant Uprisings.

Automation is at 225 with 60% unemployment, so i think my small developing nation has transformed into a Judge Dredd technocratic dystopia.
End of the world will be quarter 207.

Morven Wrote:

It's over as far as I'm concerned 🤷‍♂️

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

Morven Wrote:

It's over as far as I'm concerned 🤷‍♂️

Ima kick off the Monument Project at 206 just to surpass Oceana in GDP Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's