Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Staat abzugeben? / Surrender state?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

In this scenario it's better to do what you can to protect your popularity. I will continue to transfer funds to your nation to ensure you can fund your budget maneuver.

My popularity is growing a little and I have the chance to be re-elected. Would a loan still be realizable and in what amount?

der_typ3 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

In this scenario it's better to do what you can to protect your popularity. I will continue to transfer funds to your nation to ensure you can fund your budget maneuver.

My popularity is growing a little and I have the chance to be re-elected. Would a loan still be realizable and in what amount?

I know I sent you a message, but just to be clear. Any aid is AID not a loan, the Union Bloc does not operate like a business. If you survive this next elections we've already guaranteed your state finances. There are some circumstances that would trigger a pay back of some of the funds for instances completely ignoring our advice and misappropriating the funds. Do not accept funds from other states unless we give the ok first. This is because a huge influx of funds can cause your state to collapse, this is the reason we cannot wipe our your state debt overnight it would likely cause your state to fail.

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

der_typ3 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:

I know I sent you a message, but just to be clear. Any aid is AID not a loan, the Union Bloc does not operate like a business. If you survive this next elections we've already guaranteed your state finances. There are some circumstances that would trigger a pay back of some of the funds for instances completely ignoring our advice and misappropriating the funds. Do not accept funds from other states unless we give the ok first. This is because a huge influx of funds can cause your state to collapse, this is the reason we cannot wipe our your state debt overnight it would likely cause your state to fail.

Ich habe die Nachricht gelesen und geantwortet und werde mich nach den Anweisungen richten. Was die Annahme von Geld betrifft werde ich mich an das B├╝ndnis und sie halten und R├╝cksprache halten sollte ich ein Angebot von jemand anderem erhalten.
----------------------------------------
I have read and replied to the message and will follow the instructions. As for accepting money, I will stick to the alliance and if I get an offer from someone else, I will stick to it and consult.

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's