Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Weltgerichtshof | world court
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Weltgerichtshof | world court
Deutsch
Dieser Gerichtshof verhandelt internationale Streitfälle,kümmert sich um ungeklärte Fragen,löst Probleme und sichert „die Wahrung des Rechts bei der Auslegung und Anwendung der Verträge.

English
This court hears international disputes, deals with unresolved issues, solves problems and ensures “the observance of the law in the interpretation and application of the treaties.

Amtierende Richter|Acting judges:
Vertreter der ATO|Representatives of the ATO => Mevlut Cavusoglu (Stellvertreter/deputy:?!)
Vertreter der UfFUW|Representative of the UfFIP => Wilhelm VII (Stellvertreter/deputy:Igor Sechin)
Vertreter der Unabhängigen|Representatives of the independents => (Pawel Sikorski?!)(Stellvertreter/deputy:?!)

(Famil Sadygov - Caldari Chief Legal Counsel)

Caldari v Sixfold

Caldari State versus State of Sixfold
12-7-2004
CASE: Caldari demands withdrawal of Sixfolden forces from Primorye as well as compensation for the cost of the intervention

The Government of the Caldari State files for damages against the Government of Sixfold for the violation of the Primorye Protectorates territorial integrity; which is legally under the supervision and protection of the Caldari State (via the Eastern Treaty). The Caldari State demands the immediate withdrawal of Sixfold forces from the Primorye Protectorate and for the cost of repair of the damaged infrastructure some of which is owned by the Caldari State and its corporations. The State also demands the cost of protecting the Protectorate be compensated.

Compensation Demand

The Caldari State demands compensation totalling: 68,382,011,072.78 ISK be dispensed at the time of the filing of this claim. The Caldari State reserves the right to seek additional damages upon further inspection of losses once Sixfold withdraws from the areas it occupies which consist of the majority of the settled regions. These included additional losses accrued due to the events of war as well as damages incurred under Sixfold occupation of these regions. Lastly, the actual mobilization cost, deployment, sustainment, and post-war cost have yet to be calculated and determined until the full cessation of hostilities has commenced.
I´m fine with 68.382.011.072,78 ISK, but not more.

Justice Ismail Rustu Cirit, ATO Delegate to the World Court

Fellow Justices of the Court and Citizens of Augsburg:

In light of the government of SixFold's public acquiescence to the government of Caldari's demand for reparations, I recommend that this Court consider the case of Caldari v. SixFold closed.

Do I have second?

Blue Wizard Wrote:
Fellow Justices of the Court and Citizens of Augsburg:

In light of the government of SixFold's public acquiescence to the government of Caldari's demand for reparations, I recommend that this Court consider the case of Caldari v. SixFold closed.

Do I have second?

UfFUW votes for YES - CLOSED

Reference URL's