Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: No New Tasks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perhaps this was answered somewhere else, but I'm no longer getting any tasks except a link that says "Seek new tasks." When I click on it I simply get a green box that says "Seeked for new tasks." Nothing ever happens and the next day is exactly the same with no new tasks.

Is this a bug?
Not a bug, simply waiting for our translators' work Glotz

Malone Wrote:
Not a bug, simply waiting for our translators' work Glotz

Is there somwhere I can view and translate the German tasks on the admin page and not just correct the English versions?

Sure, use the magic wand. On the left are the German texts.

Malone Wrote:
Sure, use the magic wand. On the left are the German texts.

I know, what I meant was I thought you were hiding some new tasks somewhere! I see now that there are two new German ones waiting to be translated. I'll get on them. Hehe

What's the point of playing this game if I'm never getting new tasks (for about 2 weeks now).
I see your state was founded 8 days ago. It's still showing on quarter 16, which is the first day you take control. This sounds like something one of the admins needs to look at - you might get a quicker response in the 'bugs' thread! Normally, tasks should refresh once a day in spring, summer and autumn each year. Failing that, it might be worth deleting the state and starting again.

Cygnus-X1 Wrote:
What's the point of playing this game if I'm never getting new tasks (for about 2 weeks now).

Did you use vacation mode lately?

ystradband Wrote:
I see your state was founded 8 days ago. It's still showing on quarter 16, which is the first day you take control. This sounds like something one of the admins needs to look at - you might get a quicker response in the 'bugs' thread! Normally, tasks should refresh once a day in spring, summer and autumn each year. Failing that, it might be worth deleting the state and starting again.

thanks...i'll check there...also was never in vacation mode.

Reference URL's