Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Ban of atomic warfare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as I said I will NOT use nuclear weapons
I just want to have free hands when one of my allies is attacked with nuclear weapons
Beatleduba would bei proud to became a member of this noble Union.
I would like to know what counts as "previous provocation" before i sign it Wink

(If i´m attacked i want to be allowed to nuke them as a last resort of course)
Take out the previous provocation and I will sign it. No provocation can be bad enough to justify the use of atomic weapons. In my opinion not even the use of atomic weapons by your opponent would justify that.
I, regent of Regensphere, hereby second the notion that the previous provocation clause be removed.

If this is removed - I will sign this ban.

As the leader of the Rouge Nation of Raivinia, I can not officially sign any ban or treaty as it would go against established laws within my country. However I support the efforts of this union and as a country we will try to be in accordance with it.

From the powers of the Rogue Nation of Raivinia

in the last world beta test one of my states was attakted atomic, 3 times in one quarter. And all other regents in this world die eralyer because of the low world enviroment. I know what this weapon can do and would prevere a wourld without of them.

I will join

Smurfy Wrote:
I would like to know what counts as "previous provocation" before i sign it Wink

(If i´m attacked i want to be allowed to nuke them as a last resort of course)

Vfp Wrote:
Take out the previous provocation and I will sign it. No provocation can be bad enough to justify the use of atomic weapons. In my opinion not even the use of atomic weapons by your opponent would justify that.

jamesgilfoyle Wrote:
I, regent of Regensphere, hereby second the notion that the previous provocation clause be removed.

If this is removed - I will sign this ban.

i reformulated the ban - every member has free hands whatsoever... but the consequences should be clear now

As the leader of the Empire of Klackistan I hereby sign this document.
I support this bill.

The Alliance Dignity has now adopted an official policy on the use of Atomic Weapons challenging all nations to "Rise Above It".
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's