Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Ban of atomic warfare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear fellow Leaders of the World Cambridge,

I propose an international ban of atomic warfare.

All nations are welcome to join this international union.

The use of nuclear weapons against one of the member states of the union will result in massive sanctions (diplomatic and as a last resort military) by all other states of the union. It is important to notice that the union can not be seen as a military alliance - it is rather a deterrant as it rises the possible costs for all agressors.

The use of nuclear weapons by one of the member states will result in immediate exclusion and no further protection from the union for the rest of the game.

please post here if you like to join this international union Smile

List of members (I will try to update this list permanently)

1. Bolivien (Planer)
2. Iwizien (Sheep)
3. Terranea (Liberty Valence)
4. Makreich (Liberty Valence)
5. Oxford (ystradband)
6. W 22 - CS 1 (Titian)
7. W 22 - CS 20 (Titian)
8. Neusparta (Titian)
9. Bayern (Titian)
10 Thepokia (thepok)
11. West Benga (Devi)
12. West Africa (Vercingetorix)
13. L├╝tzenkirchen (Kamikazefreak)
14. Beatleduba (yeahyeah96)
15. Regensphere (jamesgilfoyle)
16. Jeffersonien (Vfp)
17. W 22 - CS 17 (Merkel)
18. Klackistan (StormChild)
19. Regensphere (jamesgilfoyle)
20. Holy Cow (Tour)
21. Auranium (GoldenAura)
22. Arinea (aheightynine)
23. W 22 - CS 13 (Liberty Valence)
24. Lutiania (Liberty Valence)
25. Globalmot (Liberty Valence)
The peaceful nation of Iwizien gladly signs this treaty, in the very interest of humanity. As a superpower we hope this step will induce more countries to join this noble cause.
As a nation which has suffered from the horrible aftermaths of a nuclear strike by one of its neighbours, the people of the United Dominion of Terranea support this treaty from the bottom of their hearts!

The people of the United Dominion of Makreich (formerly known as Computer State Makreich), which have been liberated from their former despicable opressors, also sign this treaty.
Oxford is another superpower that signs up to this treaty to ban the use of atomic weapons. We urge all nations to follow suit and to explore all possible lines of diplomacy before engaging in any kind of warfare!
I also sign the treaty agains offensive use of nuclear weapons.
However, this agreement has under certain circumstances no influence on the policy of my states (e.g. if one of my closer allies is attacked measures independent of this treaty will be taken)

All the following nations under my leadership will sign the treaty not to use nuclear weaponary:

WS 22 - CS1
WS 22 - CS20
Neusparta
Bayern
Me Too Smile
I am proud that I may sign this treaty on behalf of the people of West Benga.

We whole-heartedly support this action and I may express my people's hope that this will only be the first step on our way towards a truly peaceful world.

Titian Wrote:
I also sign the treaty agains offensive use of nuclear weapons.
However, this agreement has under certain circumstances no influence on the policy of my states (e.g. if one of my closer allies is attacked measures independent of this treaty will be taken)

All the following nations under my leadership will sign the treaty not to use nuclear weaponary:

WS 22 - CS1
WS 22 - CS20
Neusparta
Bayern

the treaty is defensive and deterrent... so you are very welcome to join (but sanctions can hit you anyway if the union decides that your use of nuclear weapons are unprovoced)

The Federation of West Africa gladly joins this union.
L├╝tzenkirchen joins the mega-awesome superparty ban of nuclear weapons
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's