Ars Regendi Simulation Forum

Full Version: Nations at War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the current World Leader, I made a promise to promote world peace. So if your state is under attack without provocation and you wish to call on state leaders for support, please post in this thread.

Both leading alliances have vowed to campaign for peace so I'm sure we shouldn't have too much problem in amassing a strong defence against any aggressors! Wink
Also the states of the UTTR will support attacked nations whenever it seems that they are a victim of a bigger nation.

As in the case of Breuner and CS 7, the support by my united forces will whenever conist of 2 operations:
1. we will send defensive troops into the attacked country
2. we will send offensive troops into the attacking country to make efforts to conquer the nation and to withdraw the troops 8e.g. from Breuner)

I congratulate our new world leader for his decision and I hope, that there are other players and nations who are willing to support his policy
As foreign minister of Humanismus I have to distance our alliance from what Titian just said. He acted without permission and will have to face punishment. We feel ashamed for his actions and apologize to all nations in this world and especially to W 22 CS 7 the state he conqered.

In this case it doesn't matter wether it would be ethically right or wrong to help Breuner. We passed a directive that demanded not to attack any states without previous approval of the alliance. He broke with that directive and will have to face consequences.

Yours sincerely Vfp Foreign Minister of Humanismus
I was not speaking in the name of Humanismus III, but in the name of all nations which are happy for being ruled by me
The term 'we' does not mean the states of Humanismus III

Yes, some of my states are part of Humanismus III and yes, the attack was lead by a state which is member of Humanismus III, but the only reason for this was that the most military units are located in this nation.
So my operation was NOT linked in any way with Humanismus III, but a common intervention by a number of my own states.
As some of my nations are independent, I claim the right to act independently according to my own, clear conscience and do not see any reason, why my nations should not cooperate with each other, just because some of them are additionally part of Humanismus III.

It was the right decision of the foreign minister of Humanismus III to distance the position of his Alliance from my actions, but me as the General Secretary of the UTTR think, that I don not have to ask for permission for multinational operations, including my independent nations.
I knew that you weren't speaking for Humanismus and I didn't accuse you of doing that.

Quote:
think, that I don not have to ask for permission for multinational operations

Well I'm sorry to tell you but you actually do have to ask for permission to attack someone with your states that belong to Humanismus.

First sorry for my worse english.

Damit i should had red this erlyer...
But i thought the Beta is for testing warsituations und not for quitter
Well, there will be military conflicts anyway. So we will get enough input for balancing and bug hunting. This "world-wide peace" project is also interesting for us, player behavior is important as technical details.

Nun, es wird sowieso militärische Konflikte geben. So bekommen wir genug Input für das Balancing und die Fehlersuche. Dieses Projekt "weltweiter Frieden" ist auch für uns interessant, Spielerverhalten ist genauso interessant wie technische Details.

Sheep Wrote:
Well, there will be military conflicts anyway. So we will get enough input for balancing and bug hunting. This "world-wide peace" project is also interesting for us, player behavior is important as technical details.

Also, mChicago smells of poo, as do all the citizens of Cogworks

YOU SAID WHAT! I have no other option then to attack you then... if just for the technical details that we gain from this adventure...

(please don't retaliate - this is a scientific test!)

Of course, I will add my own testing procedures then. Just to improve the experiment. Hehe
Well, in the last testworld it was possible to gather experiences about the use of nuclear weapons - however, some things changed in this feature. If you wish sheep, i test the new nuclear weapon feature . I think it wouldnt be a problem if would use Irwizien as a test areaPfeif
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's