Experience: 2
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

RE: Assaults on American Embassies/Comsulates

MarcusAquila Wrote:

Quote:
I don't think you can change his mind

Quote:
I know very few americans that actually understeand religion and politic from a different point of view

I can understand cultures, their religious, politics, and society.

Their cultures are quite inferior

LOL you are an ignorant, how could you say that a culture is inferior to another? uh? Those are the same principles of the nazis and fascists. Cultures are different, there's not any better or superior.
You don't deserve a conversation as you don't speak from from Reason.
Other than that, stop with "Libya this, Iraq that" you're worse than a bieber fan.
And NO, i've never said you didn't understean politics, i saw some others look at it in a different way than the masses

Tips: Read carefully what the others respond and don't post this kind of stuff just to impose your opinion

20.09.2012 16:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MarcusAquila

Words count: 18,923
Group: Basic
Experience: 50
Glory Points: 25
Medals: 2

Quote:
how could you say that a culture is inferior to another

Which culture is better for its people to live in? That's a good indicator. Not convinced? How does it treat its enemies and criminals? That reveals a lot too.

The hand of the aggressor is stayed by strength and strength alone.
Gen. Dwight Eisenhower

I am in earnest – I will not equivocate – I will not excuse – I will not retreat a single inch – AND I WILL BE HEARD.
William Lloyd Garrison
20.09.2012 16:52
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

Ask yourself this. Why was there a time when international terrorism wasn't an issue, and all of a sudden it became one? That's why your government keeps missiles, nukes, air bases and armed personnel? To save people from natural disasters?LachwegLachwegLachweg
Your country's foreign policy has screwed over peoples, a lot more than it has uplifted them. Without Hitler, the US would have still wrestled with the depression. Ever wonder, why opium production skyrocketed after the US military invaded Afghanistan? There's too much money to be made. The british empire waged wars with China, because they forbid them to smuggle their opium in their ports - smuggling done by a private company. The american military has done this in the past. Smuggled drugs from Asia to bring back home for the gangsters to sell. You've mentioned Haiti, well just look at Haiti, look at Honduras. These countries are in the US's direct sphere of influence. If you think your government is exporting freedom, democracy and prosperity to the middle east, think again, cause sure as hell they're not doing that in Central America. The national media of my country is accusing Basescu for arms trafficking, yet the US ambassador defended Basescu like he was his campaign agent. In spite of the referendum's 87% vote for his ousting. The US ambassador doesn't give a shit about how american companies win government contracts that's several times higher han the real - market one. American authorities don't prosecute american business corruption when it happen abroad do they? It's the same thing with european companies. They don't give a shit that the tax payer's money is robbed by corrupt politicians. It doesn't matter if they're corrupt, as long the western corps get a big slice of the pie. Basescu's health care austerity has brought the romanian health system to its knees. They are genocidal policies, yet when the people democratically manifest their opinions, the US ambassadors pisses on their overwhelming vote, to defend Basescu to keep him in power. So don't tell me about american foreign benevolence.
You think that, what, arabs are spoiled? Have you read any history? Africa, the Middle East and much of Asia have suffered so much from colonialism and imperialism. They've suffered a long time. They've been slaughtered, they've been robbed, they've be chased out, they've been trampled. These people have endured so much, had so little lawful representation, so few lawful politicians that represented their interests, for they were too few and poor and without the means of the western powers backed politicians.
Oh and spare us the "everyone loves the american dream, that's why so many emigrated to come here." Yes the US is large, yes the US had a solid economy, but most of all, it spoke ENGLISH - ENGLISH, the easiest language to master. It has the latin alphabet and simple rules. If Russia had the latin alphabet instead of the slavic one, a lot of people would have gone there. A lot of people would have gone in Japan, China, Africa and everywhere else for that matter, based on that simple yet most pragmatic reason. If you know a language, and everyone there speaks that language, that's it. It's worthwhile prospect to go, and do and invest or start from scratch. No modern war was fought on US soil, that's an other element to it. Europe was a battle ground for much of the 20th century. Also, you're country is composed of 50 states. Don't tell me that all of them offer the same treatment.
It's no longer the cold war, there is no excuse for sending young people - most of them from poor families, to die on behest of the oligarchic elite. Once again, you're really warped if you try to imply that republicans have no connections with Wall-Street - if you try to imply that there is a de facto difference between the mule and the elephant. There isn't. There is no longer democracy on your country. When you had the protectionists fighting the free-traders, that was democracy. When you fought the empire in order to prevent the experiment which is self-government, then you had democracy. Even Keynes said that "the unregulated capital flows of international markets endanger the experiment of self government we call democracy."
Many political thinkers, many politicians of all nationalities, including americans, have stated that the US is fascist state - ergo, the corporations have become the state. The state no longer represents the interest of the people, but that of the corporate few.
If you want to know why generally, people of other countries hate the US government, it's because of its wars - it's long track of wars, coups, assassinations, zap lists, genocides, bombings against people of other nations. People of other nations that had no quarrel with americans whatsoever.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache

This post was last modified: 20.09.2012 18:17 by Helsworth.

20.09.2012 18:09
Globaltom
Alter Recke

Words count: 1,086,576
Experience: 769
Glory Points: 330
Medals: 12

Suedparadies

Was this here a bashing thread ?
Are you still ontopic ?Suspect

Briefwähler
20.09.2012 18:22
Helsworth
Heathen

Globaltom Wrote:

Yes, it was started out as a bashing thread. Apparently, it's hard to understand that past transgressions are not easily forgotten or forgiven in the mind of the general collective. That's why many people hate russians, chinese, americans, muslims, english, irish, french, germans, romanians, scandinavians, gypsies etc.

This post was last modified: 20.09.2012 18:28 by Helsworth.

20.09.2012 18:27
Globaltom
Alter Recke

Suedparadies

Helsworth Wrote:

Globaltom Wrote:

Yes, it was started out as a bashing thread. Apparently, it's hard to understand that past transgressions are not easily forgotten or forgiven in the mind of the general collective. That's why many people hate russians, chinese, americans, muslims, english, irish, french, germans, romanians, scandinavians, gypsies etc.

Yes but why only talk of hate ?
Why not talking also about the good .
it exist believe me .Wink

Briefwähler
20.09.2012 18:37
Helsworth
Heathen

Indeed it does. Here's a little sample of the kind of dialog I have with Tony Kirk, an american living in America. The discussion was much lengthier.

MY MESSAGE: The entirety of Europe is the bitch of the bankers. The whole scheme is insane. A separation between commercial banks (depository institutions) and investment banks is the only way to reverse the effects of the bailouts. The whole international derivatives system must be place under judicial reorganization using a Glass-Steagall yardstick. The FED needs to be reformed into a sovereign national bank, that will work under the supervision of the treasury department, that will be run by elected officials, which will answer to the legal representatives of the people. It must practice a two tier credit system. A higher one for overnight credit, and a low-fixed rate for projects in energy, infrastructure, industry and agriculture. The US needs national banking. A commercial bank will reflect the economic realities of a region. If it goes bankrupt, it will not cause a national or international domino effect of bankruptcies. The price system - the monetary system is the problem, and until states recover their sovereignty from the parasitical transnational oligarchic elite, there will be no room for sane physical economic policies, freedom, progress or peace.

HIS MESSAGE: Well put. You realize that Bernanke is following the path of "the Weimar Republic" right now and that Fort Knox is very likely empty of our Gold.
Washington, DC is under the British Crown Corporation and this banking cabal (which controls the FED) has all of our Social Security numbers on file there in the City State of London.
We have been converted into "Citizens" and are assets of the Corporation (Collateral).
Truman was a despicable individual. Fat Boy and Little Man were tested and demonstrated to the world on a people who had already surrendered.

This post was last modified: 20.09.2012 18:45 by Helsworth.

20.09.2012 18:39
Globaltom
Alter Recke

Suedparadies

Hmm i don t see where that messages fit together ?Kopfkratz
Is there something more.

Briefwähler
20.09.2012 18:45
great peace
stop being a bitch

Words count: 5,425
Group: Banned
Experience: 0
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

MarcusAquila Wrote:
When was the last time a Jew flew a plane into a building?

I'm pretty sure MOSSAD did 9/11.

MarcusAquila Wrote:
BUT the US does not govern any nations save its own.

Technically the British "governed" using corporations, including India. The U.S. was established under a corporation.

http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/165653/
Third-world peoples like the U.S. are religious because they are third-world. This is why Germany is becoming less religious and Helsworth/Commissar are becoming more religious.
21.09.2012 02:09
Pages (4): « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Awarding American campuses a failing grade! Helsworth 2 1,556 14.09.2021 02:44
Last Post: loyedbend2811
  Apologies from an American. Kahnite 15 1,839 09.05.2020 02:58
Last Post: adder
  American negroes must escape American Leftism to become a great people again CommieScum 2 1,335 20.10.2017 22:04
Last Post: CommieScum
  American Gun Control yangusbeef 0 1,243 24.06.2016 19:02
Last Post: yangusbeef
  Alex Jones gets it right for a change on American Sniper Helsworth 0 1,525 14.02.2015 16:46
Last Post: Helsworth
  Stephen Fry on American Cults Helsworth 0 1,411 04.02.2015 15:54
  Stephen Fry on American Prisons Facts Helsworth 0 1,480 04.02.2015 15:47
  The many times outrageous 'workers rights' laws have destroyed the American Economy Helsworth 50 11,876 09.10.2014 13:18
  Why American Communists are better than European Communists StatlerNWaldorf 10 2,802 13.03.2013 23:34
Last Post: Luigi Risotto
  Ron Paul vis-a-vis the Pro-War Propaganda and the american empire Helsworth 2 1,572 06.01.2013 21:30

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites