Poll: Motion to Approve Emergency Resolution 002
Yea
Nay
Abstain
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 [2] 3 Next > Last »

Emergency Vote on Resolution 002

Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

Words count: 123,323
Group: Basic
Experience: 5680
Glory Points: 2410
Medals: 54

RE: Emergency Vote on Resolution 002

Distinguished Representatives of Seoul's Sovereign Governments:

Please allow me to intervene in this discussion.

First and foremost, has the honorable General Mangi, Mr. Wiloyee, and Mr. Miller agreed upon what should be done with DeusPatriae?

Second, and in response to the honorable Mr. Adriansh's objections, the resolution currently under consideration does not authorize any interventions except for those specifically enumerated (in DeusPatriae, Dapu, DeutschesReich, and Serenia).

Finally, in response to the objections of Mr. Cloud Sky (whose own government benefitted from an internationally-supported intervention) and Mr. Ups, the reason why the AFDU was not initially suggested as an intervening power is because the AFDU is not the dominant alliance in any region. That said, as as Mr. Ups can attest, my office is more than willing to discuss concerns not specifically related to the resolution currently under consideration, but I prefer such conversations to be in private.

Thank you all very much for your attention. I respectfully yield the floor.

"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." -Andrew Jackson
15.08.2017 17:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
General Mangi
Unregistered

Blue Wizard Wrote:
Distinguished Representatives of Seoul's Sovereign Governments:

Please allow me to intervene in this discussion.

First and foremost, has the honorable General Mangi, Mr. Wiloyee, and Mr. Miller agreed upon what should be done with DeusPatriae?

Thank you all very much for your attention. I respectfully yield the floor.

Principala is discussing the state in question with LDSS members. When it comes to Mr. Miller we see no need in discussing anything, his state is nowhere near the state in question and therefore he has no relevance in this discussion.

15.08.2017 19:18
Quote this message in a reply
Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 515,575
Experience: 5758
Glory Points: 525
Medals: 23

Qazaqstan

(Elena Vasilyeva - Director of External Relations)

Greetings,

Yuzhprom speaks for Volkerbund in these matters; and we are sure the General Mangi will respect this. We do agree with his statement regarding the geographic proximity is irrelevant but our alliance is within proximity. However if the practice of not holding up progress will be carried out in South America; the Yuzhprom Group has no issue supporting the Mangi sponsored settlement of this issue. Such moves will carry significant effects in the future and they must be fully considered.

The Yuzhprom Group understands and respects Principalas need to carry out its goal of unifying Greater Europa. However a state dependent on international trade and investment. The Yuzhprom Group on behalf of Volkerbund has an interest in ensuring commercial freedoms and relations will be allowed to continue in this region without disruption. Namely we would not like to see Principala disrupt the free trading relationships we have with corporations in the states of this region.

Again we stress, our position is wholly dependent on the expressed guarantee to support Volkerbunds other expressed or otherwise implied, and legitimate territorial interest including the expressed regions of South America primed for annexation by the JSC Yuzhpromgrup. We hope we will able to cooperate within the spirit of accords of mutual respect and reason. This time has the potential to become turbulent and disruptive. The Yuzhprom Group and Volkerbund has every interest to see an orderly settlement to this situation. However our interest cannot be undermined.

Highest Regards,
Elena Vasilyeva
Director of External Relations
JSC Yuzhpromgrup

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

15.08.2017 20:20
Anton Fugger
Finanzgenie

Words count: 19,265
Experience: 5380
Glory Points: 785
Medals: 25

The Government of Bluthan presents its compliments to the Seoul General Assembly and has the honour to communicate the following.

For now, discussions must be strengthened, since other options have not been completely explored. The use of force can only be a final recourse. The dangers of a military action and its consequences are plain to see and we must continue to seek a peaceful solution.

The necessity for an emergency voting and the scale of the problem has not yet revealed itself. In particular, Völkerbund should have been also included in the international discussions. The Government of Bluthan had therefore to vote agains resolution 002.

In this connection, we must not - we cannot rule out the possibility of the General Assembly that at some stage it may need to adopt a new resolution.

The Governemnt of Bluthan avails itself of this opportunity to renew to the General Assembly the assurances of its highest consideration.

In der Krise beweist sich der Charakter.
15.08.2017 20:54
General Mangi
Unregistered

The vote passed 10-9.
2 of the votes do not qualify:
1. Hundmiau does not have an active state in Seoul
2. Guest vote doesnt count

I have began operations in Dapu, thank you.

17.08.2017 00:01
Quote this message in a reply
Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 515,575
Experience: 5758
Glory Points: 525
Medals: 23

Qazaqstan

(Elena Vasilyeva - Director of External Relations)

The Yuzhprom Group declares objection to the spirit of this vote without alliances having all requested territorial acquisitions on a block vote. Nonetheless we await the World Leaders certification of the vote before the Board of Directors will recognize its validity. We hope future international actions will continue to be carried out in a transparent and open manner.

Thank you,
E. Vasilyeva
Directorate of External Relations
JSC Yuzhpromgrup

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

17.08.2017 01:04
Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

Honorable Director Vasilyeva and Distinguished Delegates of the General Assembly:

I hereby officially certify the results of the vote on Resolution 002, "A Resolution to Authorize Military Interventions in DeusPatriae, Dapu, DeutschesReich, and Serenia," as 10 "Yea" votes, 9 "Nay" votes , and 1 abstention. Two of the "Nay" votes were invalid because they were cast by unrecognized governments (OFF-RP: regents without states in this world).

Therefore, the motion to approve Resolution 002 carries, and the member-nations of Principala are hereby authorized to carry out humanitarian interventions in the enumerated nations.

With respect to Director Vasilyeva's proposal, I am inclined to agree with the honorable representative from Yuzhpromgrup. It would be less of a bureaucratic endeavor if the international community voted on one resolution that dealt with all of the world's humanitarian crises. I look forward to continuing ongoing negotiations on this very subject with the global power blocs.

I respectfully yield the floor.

"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." -Andrew Jackson
17.08.2017 01:31
Anton Fugger
Finanzgenie

Words count: 19,265
Experience: 5380
Glory Points: 785
Medals: 25

The Government of Bluthan objects against the voting result on Resolution 002.

Accroding to the resolution text voting on this resolution was concluded at 9:30 PM European Central Time on Tuesday, August 15. After the polls have closed at this time there were the following result:

Yea: 6
Nay: 10
Abstain: 1

Even when considering spoilt papers this result should have led to the resolution being rejected.

We urgently sought explanations and clarifications from Worldleader Dain on this matter.

In der Krise beweist sich der Charakter.
17.08.2017 07:08
Ups500

Words count: 45,405
Group: Premium
Experience: 1622
Glory Points: 1220
Medals: 20

Helvetier
Betrug

Ladies and Gentleman,

We agree with the Government of Bluthan. This resolution is not valid. The vote of Ajay Alcos and also by other governments has unfortunately been added after the deadline. This is why the attack on Dapu seems to be illegal.

We reserve the right to take legal steps against this approach of the international community.

King Carlos I

Erfolg ist nicht endgültig, Misserfolg ist nicht fatal, was zählt ist die Courage weiterzumachen.

Churchill
17.08.2017 14:41
Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

Distinguished Delegates of the General Assembly:

In light of the recent joint-objection of Volkerbund and AFDU, my office will immediately conduct a thorough investigation of the resolution vote totals.

In the meantime, I respectfully request that General Mangi suspend his plans for interventions, with the exception of the case of Dapu because that operation is already underway, and an abortion would catastrophically exacerbate that nation's humanitarian crisis.

I respectfully yield the floor.

17.08.2017 21:39
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vote on Resolution 001 Blue Wizard 7 720 23.08.2017 17:57
Last Post: Alexei B.Miller
  Emergency Vote on Resolution 003 Blue Wizard 4 631 17.08.2017 02:22
Last Post: Blue Wizard

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites