Poll: Motion to Approve Emergency Resolution 002
Yea
Nay
Abstain
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »

Emergency Vote on Resolution 002

Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

Words count: 113,085
Group: Basic
Experience: 5677
Glory Points: 2410
Medals: 54

India
RE: Emergency Vote on Resolution 002

Distinguished Delegates of the General Assembly:

After a thorough investigation, my office was unable to verify via screenshot that the final vote tally on Resolution 001 was 6 "Yea" votes, 10 "Nay" votes, and 1 abstention.

That said, do the honorable gentlemen from Bluthan and Kourion have such a screenshot? If so, I will immediately declare that Resolution 001 failed the pass.

I respectfully yield the floor.

"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." -Andrew Jackson
19.08.2017 20:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anton Fugger
Finanzgenie

Words count: 19,515
Experience: 5380
Glory Points: 785
Medals: 25

In der Krise beweist sich der Charakter.
20.08.2017 09:02
Ups500

Words count: 44,275
Group: Premium
Experience: 1622
Glory Points: 1220
Medals: 20

Helvetier
Betrug

We confirm the significance of Mr. Fugger's screenshot.

Apart from that we do not understand why General Mangi continues illegal troop movements in Spessart, Serenia and DeutschesReich.

I hope this unfortunate matter can be solved quickly without more unnecessary use of military.

Thank you

King Carlos I

Erfolg ist nicht endgültig, Misserfolg ist nicht fatal, was zählt ist die Courage weiterzumachen.

Churchill

This post was last modified: 20.08.2017 21:07 by Ups500.

20.08.2017 21:02
Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 393,750
Experience: 5718
Glory Points: 525
Medals: 22

Qazaqstan

Greetings,

The Volkerbund hereby recognizes this vote as invalid and will consider actions. The alliance confidence in the World Leader is currently eroding as a single alliance has been allowed to snap up multiple territories while remaining states and alliance have none. We will hereby begin investigative proceedings of collusion between the Principala and the Office of the World Leader. The Volkerbund has demanded outright legislation be presented to vote on territorial acquisitions. We believe the holding tactic is being used to allow these states to die while other entities have been allowed to increase their power relative to our own.

These transgressions will not be tolerated and we must not ruling out suspending the effect of law passed by this chamber in the Volkerbund until the next World Leader election. Or we demand the creation of the a General Assembly Speaker to oversee this body instead of the incumbent World Leader who should serve more so as a figurehead in our eyes.

Highest Regards,
Office of the Volkerbund Pleniponentary

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

20.08.2017 21:33
General Mangi
Unregistered

This is a waste of time..
1. There is no way to validate the screenshot as real

2. Why was it not published days ago?

3. Even if the vote is recast the outcome will be the same

4. Volkerbund's gripe against the vote was that not enough time was given to debate it, so technically an increase in the deadline would be in agreement with Volkerbund's demands

5. There is currently a thread which shows a proposal of states for Volkerbund, six states

6. Principala has privately given LDSS acknowledgement that it will cede Deus Patriae to LDSS, who has more of a significant presence in North America.

7. Quantity of states should be weighted with state class as a credential in the process, please do not tell me that 2 postcommie and one fundamentalist state is equal to superpowers, industrial powers and resource powers, which is what the bigger alliances would gain if they bothered to take part in the aforementioned thread spoken of in point 5

8. All these states designated by the world leader need to be brought under governance before the next elections or they will cease to exist like the other states that have already passed

9. The problem you have with this scenario lies with me, General Mangi, not the actual spirit behind the proposal. Therefore denigrating our world leader is just a crock of shit, excuse my lack of decorum

10. My states are successful, my people are happy, my military is strong and our defenses are prepared. So if you decide to continue to make decisions based on emotions, instead of facts, then make your move!

11. If you are against me, make yourself known, if you are with me in this mission to save Seoul's future, then let that be known as well.

We are at a fork in the road. Do we let preconceived notions lead to a completely failed world, devoid of the resources, economies and environment necessary for a prosperous future?

Or do we act like adults and make the decisions that great men are remembered for. Everyone benefits in the situation proposed by the World Leader.

I call for an immediate meeting of leadership from Principala, Afdu, Volkerbund,LDSS, ANN and our World Leader.

If we can find agreement with this proposed list of nations in emergency then we can have this all settled before the next elections. We can not wait any longer.

Man up people! Stand up, save the world now, and if you really want to, we can all fight for its ownership later. But right now we have to ensure that it will continue to exist!

21.08.2017 00:56
Quote this message in a reply
Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 393,750
Experience: 5718
Glory Points: 525
Medals: 22

Qazaqstan

Greetings,

The Yuzhprom Group Directorate of External Relations demands the presence of the Principala Economic Envoy to Yuzhpromgrup to the Directorate Headquarters at once (please PM).

Highest Regards,
Directorate of External Relations
JSC Yuzhpromgrup

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

21.08.2017 02:40
Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

India

In light of the evidence presented by the honorable Mr. Fugger of Volkerbund and verified by Mr. Ups of AFDU, I have no choice but to declare null and void the passage of Resolution 002.

I will be blunt. Moving forward will be difficult. As I suspected would happen, the nations of Volkerbund and AFDU have already issued not unreasonable demands of General Mangi's government, and the general has seemingly, not to mention methodically, rejected them.

In the interest of humanity, I beg the leaders of Volkerbund and AFDU to communicate with General Mangi via diplomatic cable (private message) and resolve this growing crisis in private.

"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." -Andrew Jackson
21.08.2017 04:10
General Mangi
Unregistered

I call upon the world leader to facilitate an immediate meeting of the alliance leaders of Seoul!

This resolution has already been approved! The screenshot, which we do not even know is real, is timed more than twenty minutes after the poll's supposed closure.

How we are we to know if the votes that defeated the resolution did not come after the 9:30 deadline? We do not! If we do not have proof of vote at the exact moment of its closure, then I say this evidence can not be counted as such!

The land of DeutschesReich sits directly on the eastern border of Mangarzian. This is not a far away land for us, these people share our bloodlines. We have every right to ensure its prosperity!

Use your brains people, I only want to ensure the future of Greater Europa, just as Mr. Miller wants to ensure the future of South America, I do not stand in the way of his endeavors, why shall you all stand in the way of mine!

I am willing to assure the world, that if you want, I will not even submit DeutchesReich,Dapu and Serenia into Principala. I do not care about alliance numbers, I care about European numbers.

We can not stand here and become victims of irony, an irony defined by a potential apocalyptic wasteland resulting from a mission to save the world!

Also, I made no incursion into Spessart as stated by UPS, in fact it is a Volkerbund member who has done so. Spessart was not even on the list of nations to benefit from the humanitarian missions, and not vote was even taken on it. S

But honestly, even that is neither here nor there, please people, we can pause the rivalry, we can stop the games. Let us assure that all the people of Seoul have a responsible government, let us at least give them a chance.

If the leaders of Afdu, ANN, Volkerbund, and LDSS truly do want the best for Seoul, then let us please refocus our energy, and our efforts, on what really matters!

21.08.2017 04:47
Quote this message in a reply
Blue Wizard
Darkness-Slayer

India

My staff has informed me that the private negotiations between Principala, Volkerbund, LDSS, and AFDU have successfully resolved the current controversy at-hand.

As such, unless there are any objections, I hereby declare this affair concluded.

22.08.2017 19:49
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vote on Resolution 001 Blue Wizard 7 668 23.08.2017 17:57
Last Post: Alexei B.Miller
  Emergency Vote on Resolution 003 Blue Wizard 4 583 17.08.2017 02:22
Last Post: Blue Wizard

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend