Alexei B.Miller
Co President of the Ros'Gaz Union State

Words count: 630,277
Group: Basic
Experience: 6916
Glory Points: 800
Medals: 31

Xian
RE: Gazprom School of Economic - How to reduce budget deficit and lower living standards!

Lord Weasel Wrote:
Exactly right, we do have to consider though that Mars has no electromagnetic field. This means that the Martin atmosphere is being bombarded by highly charged particles from the sun, known as the solar wind. This has resulted in the Martian atmosphere being slowly stripped away thinning it, therefore any gas we release from the caps will just be stripped in the same manner.

I would be interested to know if there was anyone on here who had any idea if we possessed any technology or theory as to how we could reignite the core. Possibly something like H.A.A.R.P? or other focused waves of some form.

Mars had no advanced life on it that could sustain the atmosphere through it's varied activities like here on earth. Also building underground could be a safer but more costly solution. I am aware of this HAARP It only can control the weather I hear. Send me some yummy links plz....

"Hitler wanted to destroy Russia, everyone needs to remember how that ended"

Vladimir Putin

04.12.2011 01:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lord Weasel
Great Heavenly Supreme Eater of Rabbits

Words count: 66,104
Experience: 103889
Glory Points: 30
Medals: 2

RE: Gazprom School of Economic - How to reduce budget deficit and lower living standards!

Martian solar wind problem - http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sci...st31jan_1/

H.a.a.r.p - http://www.haarp.net/ there are other videos on youtube. Don't take what they say literally as they are made by conspiracy theorists, but using this array charged particles can be fired hundreds of miles underground.

04.12.2011 02:26
Alexei B.Miller

Xian

Lord Weasel Wrote:
Martian solar wind problem - http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sci...st31jan_1/

H.a.a.r.p - http://www.haarp.net/ there are other videos on youtube. Don't take what they say literally as they are made by conspiracy theorists, but using this array charged particles can be fired hundreds of miles underground.

I've seen the "The Governors" little TV show on this. Not something i'm willing to believe until I see some sketch on how it may actually function.

Vladimir Putin

04.12.2011 04:20
Lord Weasel
Great Heavenly Supreme Eater of Rabbits

Words count: 66,104
Experience: 103889
Glory Points: 30
Medals: 2

keep looking, there are nuggets of science in amongst the insanity

04.12.2011 04:49
Alexei B.Miller

Xian

Class is back in session and the Gazprom Corporation is prepared hike up the cost of gas if you don't pay attention.

Vladimir Putin

08.10.2013 03:54
Alexei B.Miller

Xian

The Gazprom Corporation government is founded on libertarian principles. We will reduce the size of the government by eliminating unconstitutional liabilities such welfare and unneeded taxation. The Gazprom Board of Directors have laid out a plan that will ensure maximum and sustainable growth without risking the environmental quality of Gazprom, the health of its associate residents, the long-term profitability of the Gazprom Corporatocracy.

Officiated at the Gazprom Annual Shareholders Meeting the BoD has been tasked with:

Reducing unemployment

Eliminating Debt

Raising PR of the company and Chairman CEO Alexei Miller

Achieving sustainable and competitive growth.

Do to achieve this the company and its subsidiaries will enact the following policies:

Gazprombank will ensure competitive exports by increasing the supply of money in the economy and steadily reducing interest rates. The bank will begin devaluation of the Gazprom Ruble (GZRB) at the beginning of the fiscal calender.

The Department of Finance has lowered acquisitions taxes on all corporate entities within the state. The taxes on capital will remain as is to prevent capital flight and to not interfere with efforts to lower unemployment.
The Department has also lowered excise taxes to assist with the reduction of the cost of living.

The Department of Human Resources has increased benefits to Gazprom employees by 1% for this fiscal calendar. The Bureau for Religious Affairs has been decommissioned citing lack of government need to facilitate religious actions and activities.

Department of Environmental Quality has been directed to reduce damage to the environment but to not reduce commercial activity in the process.

The Department of Security is being reduced and formed into a more strategic force. Nuclear weapons will be used to respond to conventional attacks on Gazprom and paramilitary forces will keep domestic order.

The Department of Social Services is being phased out, Gazprom will not subsidize any citizens. Citizens in need of work can apply at http://www.gazprom.com/careers/ citizens will be paid minimum wage at first but will have access to Department of Human Resources benefits
such as healthcare, education, housing assistance, and utilities discounts.

The Gazprom Corporation is reducing the size of government to increase long-term profitability.

Vladimir Putin

This post was last modified: 15.10.2013 00:41 by Alexei B.Miller.

15.10.2013 00:32
Alexei B.Miller

Xian

The Gazprom Group has begun to see the results of its actions.

new debt has decreased almost 75% to -11B GZRB

The Gazprom Ruble has continued to slide which we believe will help with the export drive. Lowered interest rates should sustain investments this year, and even with the slight increase in the capital tax the lowered same Acq tax should be enough to hold unemployment at bay.

Gazprombank halted introducing more money into the money supply for stability purposes.

All departments took an at least 1% reduction to their budgets since the reduction of the GZRB has made goods cheaper. And while our deep cuts to welfare and pensions were crippling they are needed to keep the corporation from going bankrupt. We encourage all individuals to take ownership of their retirement and secure their retirement finances. Gazprom offers its employees a Ruble for Ruble match up to 8% of income to the Gazprombank managed 401K program.

The slight GDP drop does technically mean the Corporate State has entered a recession but growth outlook is positive as the Miller Board has already outlined an effective growth strategy based on Libertarian principles.

Vladimir Putin

20.10.2013 02:59
Alexei B.Miller

Xian

TriniSary6 Wrote:

Alexei B.Miller Wrote:
The Gazprom Ruble has continued to slide which we believe will help with the export drive.

Depends on the programmers.

Well I always use the Russian template out of ethnic pride, but really its an easy template. But Russia at its present IS an export driven economy. So there are only so many levers I can pull to sustain the drive. I accept there are ebbs ands flows I'm currently in a small ebb, but even though its been two years since playing this simulation my knowledge of free market economics hasn't only grown. Since i'm RP a corporate state I sometimes confuse my policies with trying to reduce the state but since i'm playing a corporate state i should technically being up charging everything....siiiigh balances are a biiiooootch.

Vladimir Putin

20.10.2013 22:40
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

Lord Weasel Wrote:
Exactly right, we do have to consider though that Mars has no electromagnetic field.

If Mars didn't have an electromagnetic field, everything would fall to its core. Electromagnetism is a much more stronger force than gravity. And it's the thing which keeps all of us from falling into the bowels of the earth.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache

This post was last modified: 21.10.2013 09:15 by Helsworth.

21.10.2013 09:14
Alexei B.Miller

Xian

Helsworth Wrote:

Lord Weasel Wrote:
Exactly right, we do have to consider though that Mars has no electromagnetic field.

If Mars didn't have an electromagnetic field, everything would fall to its core. Electromagnetism is a much more stronger force than gravity. And it's the thing which keeps all of us from falling into the bowels of the earth.

This is the Gazprom School of Economics, not the Gazprom Academy of Sciences.

Vladimir Putin

21.10.2013 11:14
Pages (22): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Economics is not a real science (xpost r/badphilosophy) gamora77 4 1,590 07.04.2020 22:37
Last Post: dragonflare89
  An Argument against Capitalist Economics ClassyCommunist 10 3,345 14.02.2017 18:30
Last Post: Ajay Alcos
  What is your opinion of the economics academia? Ajay Alcos 2 1,723 13.02.2017 22:08
  Macroeconomics in Germany: The forgotten lesson of Hjalmar Schacht Helsworth 1 1,549 27.01.2017 08:47
Last Post: VineFynn
  J is for Junk economics. Michael Hudson. Free market = Freedom from rent seekers Helsworth 1 2,618 22.11.2016 17:35
Last Post: yangusbeef
  Methods for teaching simple economics Ajay Alcos 2 1,710 07.03.2016 17:47
  Ibn Khaldun, pure awesome 14th century economics Helsworth 1 1,687 13.01.2016 07:37
  From Kenneth Boulding's Economics of Peace 1945 Helsworth 0 1,618 10.05.2015 12:53
Last Post: Helsworth
  Caius Filimon Gabriel Economics CaiusFilimonG 23 6,314 21.12.2014 10:14
Last Post: Alexei B.Miller
  Steve Keen, The Dodgy Dynamics of Economics Helsworth 0 1,886 15.06.2014 15:43
Last Post: Helsworth

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites