Post Reply  Post Thread 

Help!

CAR12345
Unregistered

Help!

I am trying to found a superpower state, and I list the three catergories but i always end up a industrial power or an emerging nation! I am reaLLY ANGRYVangryVangry Can someone tell me the formula for having a superpower state in the Worlds? And I have ALREADY failed three worlds! So ,PLEASE HELP!!!!!!VangryVangryVangryVangry
Hello?

19.08.2013 15:58
Quote this message in a reply
Titian
Benevolently Watching You

Words count: 557,754
Group: Basic
Experience: 1706
Glory Points: 1364680
Medals: 5643

RE: Help!

Inexperienced you are, still learn a lot you must

"If you grab them by their balls, their hearts and minds will follow." (Yes, Minister)

19.08.2013 16:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rising Phoenix
Unregistered

You end up with an industrial power and you quit? That is like getting lucky and throwing away that good fortune for no reason (to explain: an Industrial Power is essentially a downsized Superpower template).

The reason you are not getting -- and will likely not get for quite a while -- a Superpower in the Worlds is because of your extremely low experience. Look below your Reputation, you have 7 experience. Now consider that even Titian or myself do not always get a Superpower template in the worlds either... You see your chances are pretty slim. You would need to be at least the #5 most experienced regent in a world, which is quite difficult considering all the other regents need at least 5 to partake in a world in the first place, so they are not that far away either.

First gather some experience with the templates playing solo, then play in a world with smaller templates. Apart from that, Titian's advice is spot on this time. Wink

19.08.2013 17:35
CAR12345
Unregistered

Got it, and Titan I might examine your economic beliefs.....Wink

19.08.2013 17:49
StatlerNWaldorf
Unregistered

It would be better if you took the time to try your own beliefs out in gameplay, and see if they work. After you have had the chance to learn the game's mechanics, then you can offer helpful insights into economic policy.

19.08.2013 21:00
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites