Hi (New User)

WSAEME

Words count: 0
Group: Basic
Experience: 0
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Hi (New User)

Hi. I am a new user here. What are some useful links to help get me started?

I am not new to NationSims but the last time I played one was more than 12 years ago (SuperPower Classic). The world and the internet has changed a lot since then and it's nice to see that there's at least one active NationSim on the internet. I don't imagine we have vets from that game here.

07.05.2020 07:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrProper
天皇

Words count: 405,306
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 184964
Glory Points: 3842
Medals: 103

Hammerfest
Ostarine
Suebia
Chicago
RE: Hi (New User)

WSAEME Wrote:
Hi. I am a new user here. What are some useful links to help get me started?

From my point of view, there are two different aspects to understand/learn:
1.) How do the (basic) mechanics of Ars Regendi work? This is well covered in the FAQ. Most things in Ars Regendi are quite self-explaining. And for those things which are not, the FAQ certainly holds an answer. (Yes, I know. However, this FAQ is one of those few which are actually good and helpful.)
2.) How to play well/How to be successful? This is another story. The forum has threads for almost every topic concerning the game. However, most are interessting reads for advanced players and not so much for beginners. If you prefer clear guidelines, consider joining an alliance. Many alliances have guides for newbies. However, these guides are not perfect. Different players have different play styles, and there are many ways to rule a state successfully. Or to put it differently: Ars Regendi is easily learned, but hard to be master.

WSAEME Wrote:
I am not new to NationSims but the last time I played one was more than 12 years ago (SuperPower Classic). The world and the internet has changed a lot since then and it's nice to see that there's at least one active NationSim on the internet. I don't imagine we have vets from that game here.

Chances are low. NationSims, in particular browser-based, are niche-games. And there are even fewer games that combine economical models with politics like Ars Regendi does.

冥王星違法です

This post was last modified: 08.05.2020 16:15 by MrProper.

07.05.2020 14:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Premium-User Jim 46 5,836 10.01.2008 13:54
Last Post: Malone

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites