Words count: 85
Group: Basic
Experience: 40
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Inflation too high

Hi guys
My inflation rate has been pretty high for some quarters now
Any suggestions on how to reduce inflation and increase economic growth. my economic growth is around 5.3 percent which seems very less to me as in using India template which is considerably poor and should have higher economic growth rates

25.05.2018 02:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrProper
天皇

Words count: 405,306
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 183739
Glory Points: 3557
Medals: 93

Hammerfest
Aquilonia
Dervish
Vanaheim
RE: Inflation too high

I sent you a short private message earlier, but it seems you have not seen it yet. Wink Anyway, the Forum is the best place to ask.

If you want to limit inflation, money supply and nominal interest are the best means of controlling it.

With respect to economical growth, there is to say that the game currently has the same pool of task and projects for all nations. Despite differences in the hidden variables of the games, there are no special projects for the weaker states (yet). Therefore, it will be hard for you create crazy growth rates. While more is possible, an annual growth of 5% is already a good value which not everyone would be able to achieve.
You can test some of the small projects in your state once you have a stable budget, as they tend to create growth as well. Be careful though to not implement a project that is "to big" for your economy.

Be careful with the pensions and welfare. They are relatively low in India states initially, and responsible for deaths due to starvation. Raise them in order to get rid of this problem.

Reforms can literally turn the tide with respect to certain parameters, but not all of them will be useful in every situation.

Evolution, the alliance of which your state is currently a member, has a neat website with a lot of information on state craft which you may find helpful as well. I recommend checking it out if you have not done so yet.

冥王星違法です

This post was last modified: 28.05.2018 06:52 by MrProper.

25.05.2018 14:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  High unemployement AntonH 1 638 27.12.2012 15:14
Last Post: schari3
  Inflation, why must you mock me further?! Kickass Q. 1 746 14.03.2012 22:39
Last Post: Helsworth
  High Corruption... nekro448 1 927 03.03.2011 16:06
Last Post: Helsworth
  Two problems, high migration and low popularity mrh112 1 931 15.02.2011 19:46