Words count: 367,394
Group: Basic
Experience: 178
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

RE: Iran Worried U.S. Might Be Building 8,500th Nuclear Weapon

Helsworth Wrote:

VincentNikolai Wrote:
Lol, no it's just easier to curse at you and laugh at your stupidity than to actually gear up higher functioning thoughts you don't understand anyways. Rather, you ignore and denounce as being in line with a greater "machine", ever think no real machine exist it's just most people see common sense where you don't? Smile

Personally I don't think Iran is arming with nukes. Numerous political analysts and military officials have stated "I can understand why they would want to get a nuclear weapon". But your "common sense" is to ignore the other side of the debate. The only thing I oppose on this issue is the war card. Diplomatic negotiations work best, though that means sacrificing financial-military interests, which I will gladly sacrifice any day. You have not invoked any "higher thought", you just insulted my intelligence. A thing which I never did to you, because you are smart (give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar). To quote your rationale on cursing and laughing at "stupid" people, because they wouldn't be able to understand "my higher" reasoning, this just shows the essence of your character, 0 character. And please don't tell me how you donate and do volunteer work, (oh I'm so great), cause at the end of the day, because you're thinking and talking like this, it proves that you are an arrogant self centered asshole.

Point being you called me a hypocrite and all along the same thing you call me, everyone tells me about you.

I never said "my higher" reasoning. I said you don't understand the higher reasoning behind it period. Mine or anyone else's.

You just feel so self-important that you think you can justify your actions and insults or those of people who agree with you whenever you feel like it, all by denouncing the other side as void of morals you yourself lack. Denouncing me of little character when again, you start the fight and I finish it. I just don't feel like finishing it by explaining something to you I've explained before. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results and all that jazz, quite frankly you may be partisan to the insane and pedantic ramblings of unrealistic criminals with no degree of academic or otherwise international recognition what-so-ever, but I'm not.

I suppose you do relate to such people. But your shit ain't going to fly with this one, so I suggest you scurry your tail and go on by saying you just won't talk to me anymore, because I'll keep calling you a dumbass long as I feel you're a dumbass. Don't try to veil your disdain by saying "yeah you're smart I never said otherwise" as to gain some position of kindness from the people on these boards, everyone sees through your shit Helsworth.

Politics has no relation to morals.
The Prince, Niccolo Machiavelli
The Prince- A dedication and political maneuver by Niccolo Machiavelli to prove his advice's value to the maintenance of the ruling Florentine Medici Political force.

This post was last modified: 03.03.2012 22:25 by VincentNikolai.

03.03.2012 22:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

VincentNikolai Wrote:

Helsworth Wrote:

VincentNikolai Wrote:
Lol, no it's just easier to curse at you and laugh at your stupidity than to actually gear up higher functioning thoughts you don't understand anyways. Rather, you ignore and denounce as being in line with a greater "machine", ever think no real machine exist it's just most people see common sense where you don't? Smile

Personally I don't think Iran is arming with nukes. Numerous political analysts and military officials have stated "I can understand why they would want to get a nuclear weapon". But your "common sense" is to ignore the other side of the debate. The only thing I oppose on this issue is the war card. Diplomatic negotiations work best, though that means sacrificing financial-military interests, which I will gladly sacrifice any day. You have not invoked any "higher thought", you just insulted my intelligence. A thing which I never did to you, because you are smart (give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar). To quote your rationale on cursing and laughing at "stupid" people, because they wouldn't be able to understand "my higher" reasoning, this just shows the essence of your character, 0 character. And please don't tell me how you donate and do volunteer work, (oh I'm so great), cause at the end of the day, because you're thinking and talking like this, it proves that you are an arrogant self centered asshole.

Point being you called me a hypocrite and all along the same thing you call me, everyone tells me about you.

I never said "my higher" reasoning. I said you don't understand the higher reasoning behind it period. Mine or anyone else's.

You just feel so self-important that you think you can justify your actions and insults or those of people who agree with you whenever you feel like it, all by denouncing the other side as void of morals you yourself lack. Denouncing me of little character when again, you start the fight and I finish it. I just don't feel like finishing it by explaining something to you I've explained before. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results and all that jazz, quite frankly you may be partisan to the insane and pedantic ramblings of unrealistic criminals with no degree of academic or otherwise international recognition what-so-ever, but I'm not.

I suppose you do relate to such people. But your shit ain't going to fly with this one, so I suggest you scurry your tail and go on by saying you just won't talk to me anymore, because I'll keep calling you a dumbass long as I feel you're a dumbass. Don't try to veil your disdain by saying "yeah you're smart I never said otherwise" as to gain some position of kindness from the people on these boards, everyone sees through your shit Helsworth.

Dude you never finish fights, you most of the times start them. You can call me a dumb ass all you want, but in your previous post you called me a cunt, which is a lot different. So let me get this straight, how are my "unrealistic criminals who don't have any international recognition" worse, than your "realistic criminals who have international recognition"? Oh yours are better?
You jumped in insulting everyone who "doesn't get it" why Iran shouldn't get a nuke, as not worth your time. Only preposterous pretentions from your end. Also you didn't answer this "non-hypocrite" dude.

BaktoMakhno Wrote:
Sorry I havent replied more here - RL stuff.

Vince, you clearly don't believe what you say here. This can be demonstrated by a simple thought experiment. Alien pranksters show up, confiscate all US nuclear weapons and give some to Iran along with incredibly advanced conventional weapons. They then leave, never to return. Iran is now a nuclear power, the US is not and Iran has enormous superiority in conventional weapons. Iran proceeds to invade and conquer Mexico and Canada, in violation of international law - combined death toll over a million. Iran then starts threatening the US.

Tell me with a straight face that in this situation you would be against the US reaquiring nuclear weapons.

Say Vince to better understand your double standards on many issues. You claim to be anti-nuke-proliferation, well in what capacity? Too many guns in the world you say? I agree, very few have many many guns, the US has the most, while there are others who have none. Producing more nukes is bad, okay we agree, however why should some countries get to have thousands of them, while others none? Especially those countries who are surrounded by countries which have nukes and in particular have a belligerent state with nukes who isn't a signatory of the non-proliferation treaty and which doesn't have trade sanctions imposed by the west, on the contrary that country enjoys a lot of foreign aid. You are actually advocating a highly unjust distribution of dangerous guns, while wanting the production of said dangerous guns to end, to keep the status quo. So until you start bashing Israel with as much vigor as you do Iran, then maybe we'll actually have a discussion around substance, not forms.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache

This post was last modified: 04.03.2012 08:25 by Helsworth.

04.03.2012 08:10
VincentNikolai
Independent

Helsworth Wrote:
@Vincent

Dude you never finish fights, you most of the times start them. You can call me a dumb ass all you want, but in your previous post you called me a cunt, which is a lot different. So if my "unrealistic criminals who don't have any international recognition", than your "realistic criminals who have international recognition" are better?
You jumped in insulting everyone who "doesn't get it" why Iran shouldn't get a nuke, as not worth your time. Only preposterous ppretentions from your end. Also you didn't answer this "non-hypocrite" dude.

BaktoMakhno Wrote:
Sorry I havent replied more here - RL stuff.

Vince, you clearly don't believe what you say here. This can be demonstrated by a simple thought experiment. Alien pranksters show up, confiscate all US nuclear weapons and give some to Iran along with incredibly advanced conventional weapons. They then leave, never to return. Iran is now a nuclear power, the US is not and Iran has enormous superiority in conventional weapons. Iran proceeds to invade and conquer Mexico and Canada, in violation of international law - combined death toll over a million. Iran then starts threatening the US.

Tell me with a straight face that in this situation you would be against the US reaquiring nuclear weapons.

Yes, they are.

Thing is... lol..... The U.S never threatened to invade Iran before Iran decided to pursue nuclear power without granting the IAEA the same inspection processes granted to the IAEA in Spain for example (a country with nuclear reactors, but without nuclear weapons)... Wink

Now, I jumped on this thread making that point because I've already argued against this. Nobody got it. Everyone maintained the same view. You expect me to do the same thing Helsworth? Like I said, that would be insane of me.

You are a cunt. You are a dumbass.

I will frame it in whatever way you like.

"Most of the time start them"

Really?

Like when?

Like when your domestic partner decided it would be nice to call me incoherent and insult me not on my actual points, but just outright the syntax in which they're made? Lol.... Like when you decide to call me a hypocrite?

You don't hit my points, you lower yourself to insulting me. So I give a hit right back, and then you cry "bloody murder"....

See the insanity in this? I'm doing the exact same thing again, because you don't seem to understand you fucked up and I retaliated. Rather, you do understand it, but you want to frame it "I insulted you, but your reply was worse!"

Umm... Yeah, it should be, considering you started to insult me, lol....

Mind you, I point out constantly how you contradict yourself. You rarely maintain a consistent position, and when you do change your position you hate to admit you have changed your position. When I'm in the wrong, I say I was in the wrong before and I have learned.

That my friend, is the difference between your egotistical b.s and actually advancing your thought process through discussion with other people. That, is the difference between being a brute and being a humbled man.

I'm not humble, and I can be a brute. Thing is, I'm honest when I say when you talk shit about me I'm going to tear you a new asshole. I don't frame it like I'm Mr. Right. Lol, and that is where you fail. You call me a self-centered asshole, but in fact you display all of the traits necessary to be defined as such yourself.

What? You thought people didn't recognize your b.s?

Trust me, this isn't something new on your part, nor is it new when my inbox has mails going " Noplan what is wrong with him?"

The Prince- A dedication and political maneuver by Niccolo Machiavelli to prove his advice's value to the maintenance of the ruling Florentine Medici Political force.

This post was last modified: 04.03.2012 08:26 by VincentNikolai.

04.03.2012 08:24
Helsworth
Heathen

Yeah you're a real frustrated guy. If someone calls you incoherent, then how does that give you the right to start swearing? If someone would call me incoherent I wouldn't be offended, I'd try to reformulate my posts, to make my ideas more understandable. Unlike you, who jumps in saying, oh you're idiots, fuck you, cunts et all. Where I come from calling someone incoherent isn't an insult and I thought that a guy from NYC of all places knew that. Usually the loudest and foulest person, isn't the victim, but you sure like to play the victim. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results... Well you could try and repack your arguments, because perception has a lot to do with it in arguments, we're not in a laboratory here trying to split the atom. I'm sorry you feel insulted when I call you a hypocrite, I'm sorry you feel insulted by the truth. Your own fingers that typed your posts revealed your hypocrisy and as I said on this particular thread you insulted everybody, by saying that if they had a different opinion, they were not worth your time as if you are above them. Your hubris is quite high and if it weren't for your aberrant swearing, no one would be noticing you, least of all your arguments.

04.03.2012 08:39
Rising Phoenix
Unregistered

You are both wrong.

This thread went from a discussion about why Iran should/should not have nuclear weapons to becoming a genital lenght contest. This will not get anyone anywhere, so if you peoples value civility then I urge both of you to stop right now.

04.03.2012 13:00
Quote this message in a reply
ahovking

Words count: 209
Experience: 2

BaktoMakhno Wrote:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/iran-worried-us-might-be-building-8500th-nuclear-w,27325/

Quote:
TEHRAN—Amidst mounting geopolitical tensions, Iranian officials said Wednesday they were increasingly concerned about the United States of America's uranium-enrichment program, fearing the Western nation may soon be capable of producing its 8,500th nuclear weapon. "Our intelligence estimates indicate that, if it is allowed to progress with its aggressive nuclear program, the United States may soon possess its 8,500th atomic weapon capable of reaching Iran," said Iranian foreign minister Ali Akbar Salehi, adding that Americans have the fuel, the facilities, and "everything they need" to manufacture even more weapons-grade fissile material. "Obviously, the prospect of this happening is very distressing to Iran and all countries like Iran. After all, the United States is a volatile nation that's proven it needs little provocation to attack anyone anywhere in the world whom it perceives to be a threat." Iranian intelligence experts also warned of the very real, and very frightening, possibility of the U.S. providing weapons and resources to a rogue third-party state such as Israel.

The Stupidly Hahaha

The USA already has 8,499 nukes if they were going to use their nukes they would of already of done so, who care's if they build more.......oh and good luck with the 8,500th nuclear weapon since they have planed to cut another 400 by 2015.

This post was last modified: 04.03.2012 14:54 by ahovking.

04.03.2012 14:47
Helsworth
Heathen

ahovking Wrote:

BaktoMakhno Wrote:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/iran-worried-us-might-be-building-8500th-nuclear-w,27325/

Quote:
TEHRAN—Amidst mounting geopolitical tensions, Iranian officials said Wednesday they were increasingly concerned about the United States of America's uranium-enrichment program, fearing the Western nation may soon be capable of producing its 8,500th nuclear weapon. "Our intelligence estimates indicate that, if it is allowed to progress with its aggressive nuclear program, the United States may soon possess its 8,500th atomic weapon capable of reaching Iran," said Iranian foreign minister Ali Akbar Salehi, adding that Americans have the fuel, the facilities, and "everything they need" to manufacture even more weapons-grade fissile material. "Obviously, the prospect of this happening is very distressing to Iran and all countries like Iran. After all, the United States is a volatile nation that's proven it needs little provocation to attack anyone anywhere in the world whom it perceives to be a threat." Iranian intelligence experts also warned of the very real, and very frightening, possibility of the U.S. providing weapons and resources to a rogue third-party state such as Israel.

The Stupidly Hahaha

The USA already has 8,499 nukes if they were going to use their nukes they would of already of done so, who care's if they build more.......oh and good luck with the 8,500th nuclear weapon since they have planed to cut another 400 by 2015.

The thread is intended to be ironic.

04.03.2012 14:58
VincentNikolai
Independent

Helsworth Wrote:
Yeah you're a real frustrated guy. If someone calls you incoherent, then how does that give you the right to start swearing? If someone would call me incoherent I wouldn't be offended, I'd try to reformulate my posts, to make my ideas more understandable. Unlike you, who jumps in saying, oh you're idiots, fuck you, cunts et all. Where I come from calling someone incoherent isn't an insult and I thought that a guy from NYC of all places knew that. Usually the loudest and foulest person, isn't the victim, but you sure like to play the victim. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results... Well you could try and repack your arguments, because perception has a lot to do with it in arguments, we're not in a laboratory here trying to split the atom. I'm sorry you feel insulted when I call you a hypocrite, I'm sorry you feel insulted by the truth. Your own fingers that typed your posts revealed your hypocrisy and as I said on this particular thread you insulted everybody, by saying that if they had a different opinion, they were not worth your time as if you are above them. Your hubris is quite high and if it weren't for your aberrant swearing, no one would be noticing you, least of all your arguments.

You notice me all the time, in fact you can't seem to stop noticing me.

Lol, you did the SAME thing to Globaltom, in fact you disqualified him from being capable of arguing with you because he didn't understand English well enough. Like I said, you have some audacity to claim I'm the self-centered asshole.

Nah, I'm going to keep this going until he learns not to bring in PERSONAL COMMENTS into a political discussion, because political discussions already run at high tension. It takes a smart man, a mentally capable man to be able to make his point without insulting the opponent personally.

By the way, my posts are very coherent. You understand them just fine, you just refuse to acknowledge that I am right where you are not. You do the same to everyone that disagree with you, when have you ever conceded to someone on these boards? You don't have the self-respect nor the respect for others to do so. You never have.

I'll curse all I want, again you're a hypocrite since you did it yourself, lol. So yes I will again call you a cunt for being so damn full of yourself and thinking you can get away with your shit once again. Nah, not this time. I'll keep this going for as long as you want motherfucker<--- ohhhh Another curse Woe is me Woe is me!

04.03.2012 23:24
Helsworth
Heathen

A lot of people complained about Globaltom's spelling, because a lot of the time was misleading to say the least, so don't try to deflect from the main issue. I didn't curse at anyone, you cursed at me so in turn I called you an ass hole (being an expo-facto ass). So why don't you channel all that hate somewhere else and stop going off topic with aberrant swearing.

This post was last modified: 04.03.2012 23:38 by Helsworth.

04.03.2012 23:37
VincentNikolai
Independent

Lol, like I said you did to Globaltom, but you'll always have an excuse for your bullshit won't you?

I hate no one. In fact, when I type "Lol" I really am laughing out loud. I find you so funny it hurts my ribs sometimes Hehe

05.03.2012 01:03
Pages (9): « First < Previous 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Netanyahu glares at U.N. for 45 seconds after berating its silence on Iran threat to Edvard Kardelj 13 2,946 05.10.2015 16:05
Last Post: debauchery
  How a Weaker Iran Got the Hegemon to Lift Sanctions Helsworth 52 7,608 26.07.2015 09:08
Last Post: Helsworth
  Leaked cables show Netanyahu's Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad Helsworth 6 2,040 26.02.2015 00:45
  Saudi rules out contact with Israel on Iran Helsworth 1 2,011 19.11.2013 04:01
Last Post: TriniSary6
  Israel makes settlement U-turn in face of Iran deal Helsworth 0 1,910 13.11.2013 19:25
  Nuke your neighbourhood - a nice little nuclear mapping tool Titian 4 1,561 23.04.2013 20:48
Last Post: Titian
  West refuses to accept realities of Iran's nuclear energy program: Envoy Helsworth 2 1,507 14.04.2013 22:18
  Jimmy Carter: "Horrible Mistake to Attack Iran" Helsworth 0 1,467 20.11.2012 15:55
  Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War Commissar 17 4,036 01.10.2012 17:36
  U.S. Envoy: Plans to Strike Iran Are ‘Ready’ Helsworth 26 3,880 05.06.2012 23:05
Last Post: jesus christ

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites