Group: Basic
Experience: 809
Glory Points: 330
Medals: 12

Suedparadies
RE: Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

Commissar Wrote:

Quote:
BaktoMakhno: It makes me think though. When you have access to such enlightening sources how can you come out with your recent neonazi bollocks? The common numbers for the holocaust are very straightforward. They come from the difference in the number of european jews before and after the war (figures for both are pretty accurate.

It's not 'neonazi'. Facts become revised in light of new evidence. I do not mind discussing the issue. However, we are not allowed to arrive at lower data.

Im shure you can write everything till
you accept the local ( German) law.

Quote:
All I can say is that Stalingrad was destroyed. I can look at the population figures before the destruction and after the destruction. In some areas of the city, as many as 150,000 people vanished. Should I assume they're dead? No. I wait for the medical response teams and autopsy. Or else, we have another bin Laden issue. Supposedly, bin Laden died but there isn't an autopsy report. We only have the word of the U.S. clandestine services. What's their credibility for truth? Zero.

Would you dare to relativate the losts in Stalingrad
like you did with the Holocaust ??

Briefwähler
30.09.2012 21:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

Commissar Wrote:
It's not 'neonazi'. Facts become revised in light of new evidence. I do not mind discussing the issue. However, we are not allowed to arrive at lower data.

Don't play this shit. You know very well you were not analyzing figures, but apologizing for genocide - calling it mismanagement. You were finding every excuse for Hitler's actions, and every fault for all the others. Spare us your "revised" (neo-nazi) version of history.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache

This post was last modified: 30.09.2012 22:25 by Helsworth.

30.09.2012 22:21
Commissar
Christian

Words count: 245,807
Experience: 169
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Quote:
Commissar: It's not 'neonazi'. Facts become revised in light of new evidence. I do not mind discussing the issue. However, we are not allowed to arrive at lower data.

Helsworth: Don't play this shit. You know very well you were not analyzing figures, but apologizing for genocide - calling it mismanagement. You were finding every excuse for Hitler's actions, and every fault for all the others. Spare us your "revised" (neo-nazi) version of history.

I wasn't accused of 'neo-bolshevism' after posting the United Bolshevik Legacy thread. I lowered the statistical figures under Stalin's USSR. I do not excuse war crimes committed by NS Germany. Positivist law seems to be working in your favor on this topic.

"...while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation." (Romans 5:10-11)
01.10.2012 00:52
Rising Phoenix
Unregistered

It is not my intention to derail the thread but, you are missing the point Commissar -- the fact is you defended N.S. Germany's actions... Come on, you even claimed Poland started the WWII.

01.10.2012 09:31
Quote this message in a reply
Commissar
Christian

Words count: 245,807
Experience: 169

A defendant doesn't deserve protection from accusations? We cannot review judgements? Did I commit blasphemy? Or are you only disagreeing with my opinion?

"...while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation." (Romans 5:10-11)
01.10.2012 14:52
great peace
stop being a bitch

Words count: 5,425
Group: Banned
Experience: 0

helsworth and the sisters of battle will conduct this inquisition personally

http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/165653/
Third-world peoples like the U.S. are religious because they are third-world. This is why Germany is becoming less religious and Helsworth/Commissar are becoming more religious.

This post was last modified: 01.10.2012 15:53 by great peace.

01.10.2012 15:49
Rising Phoenix
Unregistered

Commissar Wrote:
A defendant doesn't deserve protection from accusations? We cannot review judgements? Did I commit blasphemy? Or are you only disagreeing with my opinion?

One thing is to defend something or someone in a trial -- another one is to claim that Poland started WWII. This, you did. It, is false.

01.10.2012 16:33
Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen

Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

Rising Phoenix Wrote:

Commissar Wrote:

One thing is to defend something or someone in a trial -- another one is to claim that Poland started WWII. This, you did. It, is false.

That's not the insane part - the insane part are his claims that: the nazis and Hitler were interested in peace and security, that they were fighting against imperialism, that they were better than the western countries simply because their armaments industry was mostly state-owned, that the war-crimes and genocide perpetrated by Nazi Germany and the Axis countries was simple mismanagement. Those are the true insane claims, which he defines as "revising facts"... his fantasies he calls facts.

https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache
01.10.2012 17:36
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Netanyahu glares at U.N. for 45 seconds after berating its silence on Iran threat to Edvard Kardelj 13 3,028 05.10.2015 16:05
Last Post: debauchery
  Palestine wins approval to fly its flag at the UN Helsworth 24 4,237 03.10.2015 20:11
Last Post: Edvard Kardelj
  How a Weaker Iran Got the Hegemon to Lift Sanctions Helsworth 52 7,819 26.07.2015 09:08
Last Post: Helsworth
  US and Israeli Military Advisors Arrested In Iraq, Employed by ISIS Militia Helsworth 35 6,331 02.07.2015 07:06
Last Post: debauchery
  Peter Thiel (Bilderberg member) gave Ron Paul 2.5 million! Red Flag anyone? Helsworth 0 1,383 27.06.2015 16:51
  Leaked cables show Netanyahu's Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad Helsworth 6 2,084 26.02.2015 00:45
  Israeli Ambassador grilled by Irish Parliamentary committee Helsworth 0 1,424 08.09.2014 16:28
  Israeli-Palestinian conflict: All sides of the story chad7405 22 4,242 26.07.2014 16:52
  Israeli Government Spokesman Mark Regev speaks to Emily Maitlis Helsworth 0 1,431 25.07.2014 10:08
  Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed: Israeli MP Helsworth 5 1,932 23.07.2014 05:39
Last Post: Alexei B.Miller

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites