Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »

Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

Author Message
Commissar
Christian
*


Posts: 791
Words count: 245,807
Group: Basic
Joined: Aug2010
Status: Offline
Reputation: 16
Experience: 169
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Post: #1
Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

Patrick Clawson of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) expresses frustration in waiting for a war. Clawson provides a historical summary of how the U.S. got involved in wars, including World War 2. Clawson says desires for war were jumpstarted by incidents from U.S. pressure. He suggests that a war with Iran could be the same.



(This website won't allow me post videos in the thread anymore.)


"...while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation." (Romans 5:10-11)

This post was last modified: 28.09.2012 08:20 by Helsworth.

28.09.2012 01:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Helsworth
Heathen
****


Posts: 8,854
Words count: 1,597,451
Group: Super Moderators
Joined: Nov2008
Status: Offline
Reputation: 146
Experience: 859
Glory Points: 260
Medals: 11

Post: #2
RE: Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

I've explained to you N times how to post a goddamn youtube video. This is the last time I'll edit for you. Hit the edit button on your post, SEE and LEARN.
@Off topic
Since you've managed to get RP's technocratic analysis thread closed. I'll add my last two cents in this reply I owe you, and if you don't agree with what I'm about to say - don't bother to respond.
The oligarchy required thinkers like Rosa Luxemburg and Liebknecht dead and out of the way. That has little to do with caring for democracy. Hitler wanted the same. The nazis perpetrated the Reichstag fire, to heighten themselves up and illegally do away with the communists. They did the same thing in Poland (a false-flag attack). No idiot would have declared war on Hitler's Germany, regardless of what written accord that idiot might have had with Britain. Britain was an ISLAND, it could not offer land assistance. There was no way Poland could win. No political elite would sacrifice itself, by starting a war it could not win. The soviets were no true threat. Why do you think Hitler's military managed to push through inside the USSR so fast and efficient? No power with true peaceful goals, could have achieved what the nazi war-machine did. The rise of fascism and nazism in Europe was funded directly and indirectly by the Versailles creditors. Hitler was allowed to do what he did, because if he behaved like the puppeteers wanted, they would have profited from an other war in continental Europe, and would have had access to all of the USSR's resources, not to mention they would have defeated their greatest ideological foe. While Germany itself would have suffered again as it did before. Hitler was a ruthless opportunist, that in the end, served - as he was meant - the interest of oligarchism. You're untrue because you use euphemisms when you're analyzing the nazis and especially Hitler, but when you're talking about all the others, you don't use euphemisms. When you talked about the studies regarding the genocides committed by the soviets, you did not refer to those genocides as mismanagement. In Hitler's case you did. An other DOUBLE STANDARD of yours.


https://www.patreon.com/SerbanVCEnache

This post was last modified: 28.09.2012 08:50 by Helsworth.

28.09.2012 08:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Commissar
Christian
*


Posts: 791
Words count: 245,807
Group: Basic
Joined: Aug2010
Status: Offline
Reputation: 16
Experience: 169
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Post: #3
RE: Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

Quote:
Helsworth: @Off topic
Since you've managed to get RP's technocratic analysis thread closed. I'll add my last two cents in this reply I owe you, and if you don't agree with what I'm about to say - don't bother to respond.
The oligarchy required thinkers like Rosa Luxemburg and Liebknecht dead and out of the way. That has little to do with caring for democracy. Hitler wanted the same. The nazis perpetrated the Reichstag fire, to heighten themselves up and illegally do away with the communists. They did the same thing in Poland (a false-flag attack). No idiot would have declared war on Hitler's Germany, regardless of what written accord that idiot might have had with Britain. Britain was an ISLAND, it could not offer land assistance. There was no way Poland could win. No political elite would sacrifice itself, by starting a war it could not win. The soviets were no true threat. Why do you think Hitler's military managed to push through inside the USSR so fast and efficient? No power with true peaceful goals, could have achieved what the nazi war-machine did. The rise of fascism and nazism in Europe was funded directly and indirectly by the Versailles creditors. Hitler was allowed to do what he did, because if he behaved like the puppeteers wanted, they would have profited from an other war in continental Europe, and would have had access to all of the USSR's resources, not to mention they would have defeated their greatest ideological foe. While Germany itself would have suffered again as it did before. Hitler was a ruthless opportunist, that in the end, served - as he was meant - the interest of oligarchism. You're untrue because you use euphemisms when you're analyzing the nazis and especially Hitler, but when you're talking about all the others, you don't use euphemisms. When you talked about the studies regarding the genocides committed by the soviets, you did not refer to those genocides as mismanagement. In Hitler's case you did. An other DOUBLE STANDARD of yours.


I didn't believe Hitler started WW2. Read your post. Now I do.


"...while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation." (Romans 5:10-11)
28.09.2012 14:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Globaltom
Alter Recke
*


Posts: 14,113
Words count: 1,086,576
Group: Basic
Joined: Feb2008
Status: Offline
Reputation: 77
Experience: 809
Glory Points: 330
Medals: 12

Suedparadies
Post: #4
RE: Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

Can you guys stop that Hitler crapp ,
and check German law first .Rolleyes

Was it no hint that the last thread
was closed by sheep ?


Briefwähler
28.09.2012 16:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Commissar
Christian
*


Posts: 791
Words count: 245,807
Group: Basic
Joined: Aug2010
Status: Offline
Reputation: 16
Experience: 169
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Post: #5
RE: Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

Quote:
Globaltom: Can you guys stop that Hitler crapp ,
and check German law first .

Was it no hint that the last thread
was closed by sheep ?


Did you watch the video? What is your opinion on it?


"...while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation." (Romans 5:10-11)
28.09.2012 19:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Globaltom
Alter Recke
*


Posts: 14,113
Words count: 1,086,576
Group: Basic
Joined: Feb2008
Status: Offline
Reputation: 77
Experience: 809
Glory Points: 330
Medals: 12

Suedparadies
Post: #6
RE: Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

Ok btt

Well his slang was hard to understand for me,
but it seems that WINEP
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_...ast_Policy
Was no t out of critic.

Also which type of incidents they wanna do.
Its hard to imagine what Incident shall be enough.


Briefwähler

This post was last modified: 15.10.2012 20:06 by Globaltom.

28.09.2012 21:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
great peace
stop being a bitch


Posts: 88
Words count: 5,425
Group: Banned
Joined: Jun2012
Status: Offline
Experience: 0
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Post: #7
RE: Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

There is no conversation more bothersome
than the one where globaltom speaks.


http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/165653/
Third-world peoples like the U.S. are religious because they are third-world. This is why Germany is becoming less religious and Helsworth/Commissar are becoming more religious.
29.09.2012 15:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Globaltom
Alter Recke
*


Posts: 14,113
Words count: 1,086,576
Group: Basic
Joined: Feb2008
Status: Offline
Reputation: 77
Experience: 809
Glory Points: 330
Medals: 12

Suedparadies
Post: #8
RE: Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

great peace Wrote:
There is no conversation more bothersome
than the one where globaltom speaks.

You suck trini


Briefwähler
29.09.2012 16:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BaktoMakhno
Looter
*


Posts: 1,058
Words count: 245,068
Group: Basic
Joined: Mar2011
Status: Offline
Reputation: 39
Experience: 496
Glory Points: 10
Medals: 1

Post: #9
RE: Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

Globaltom Wrote:

great peace Wrote:
There is no conversation more bothersome
than the one where globaltom speaks.

You suck trini

Lachweg QED

@ Commissar, this is a great vid. WINEP is 'respectable' and influential and you get stuff from the horses mouth like this. It makes me think though. When you have access to such enlightening sources how can you come out with your recent neonazi bollocks? The common numbers for the holocaust are very straightforward. They come from the difference in the number of european jews before and after the war (figures for both are pretty accurate.


"The beauty of free trade is that 1 and 1 can be 3" - Titian

"There is no conversation more boring than one where Globaltom speaks" - Triniterias
30.09.2012 09:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Commissar
Christian
*


Posts: 791
Words count: 245,807
Group: Basic
Joined: Aug2010
Status: Offline
Reputation: 16
Experience: 169
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Post: #10
RE: Israeli Lobbyist Suggests False-flag for US/Iran War

Quote:
BaktoMakhno: Commissar, this is a great vid. WINEP is 'respectable' and influential and you get stuff from the horses mouth like this. It makes me think though.


Exactly. Jesse Ventura explained the U.S. political system as bribery. The average American does not have access to the candidates, and yet, has limits to bribery. The super-rich have all the access. The super-rich are so influential that they do not need to meet with the politicians. For example, a news station can simply advocate a candidate or attack a candidate. The effect is powerful. Campaign finance disclosure can't determine this type of support. Bribery from the real owners of this country remain anonymous.

The U.S. corporate media has had very ethnic bias. They've ignored the influence of AIPAC or WINEP. These lobbyists have been affecting our nations policy. They speak with candor, and yet, nobody in the mainstream media points their cameras here. So much for the "liberal and unafraid" media.

Quote:
BaktoMakhno: It makes me think though. When you have access to such enlightening sources how can you come out with your recent neonazi bollocks? The common numbers for the holocaust are very straightforward. They come from the difference in the number of european jews before and after the war (figures for both are pretty accurate.


It's not 'neonazi'. Facts become revised in light of new evidence. I do not mind discussing the issue. However, we are not allowed to arrive at lower data.

All I can say is that Stalingrad was destroyed. I can look at the population figures before the destruction and after the destruction. In some areas of the city, as many as 150,000 people vanished. Should I assume they're dead? No. I wait for the medical response teams and autopsy. Or else, we have another bin Laden issue. Supposedly, bin Laden died but there isn't an autopsy report. We only have the word of the U.S. clandestine services. What's their credibility for truth? Zero.


"...while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation." (Romans 5:10-11)

This post was last modified: 30.09.2012 16:16 by Commissar.

30.09.2012 16:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Netanyahu glares at U.N. for 45 seconds after berating its silence on Iran threat to Edvard Kardelj 13 3,028 05.10.2015 16:05
Last Post: debauchery
  Palestine wins approval to fly its flag at the UN Helsworth 24 4,237 03.10.2015 20:11
Last Post: Edvard Kardelj
  How a Weaker Iran Got the Hegemon to Lift Sanctions Helsworth 52 7,820 26.07.2015 09:08
Last Post: Helsworth
  US and Israeli Military Advisors Arrested In Iraq, Employed by ISIS Militia Helsworth 35 6,331 02.07.2015 07:06
Last Post: debauchery
  Peter Thiel (Bilderberg member) gave Ron Paul 2.5 million! Red Flag anyone? Helsworth 0 1,383 27.06.2015 16:51
Last Post: Helsworth
  Leaked cables show Netanyahu's Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad Helsworth 6 2,084 26.02.2015 00:45
Last Post: Helsworth
  Israeli Ambassador grilled by Irish Parliamentary committee Helsworth 0 1,425 08.09.2014 16:28
Last Post: Helsworth
  Israeli-Palestinian conflict: All sides of the story chad7405 22 4,242 26.07.2014 16:52
Last Post: Helsworth
  Israeli Government Spokesman Mark Regev speaks to Emily Maitlis Helsworth 0 1,432 25.07.2014 10:08
Last Post: Helsworth
  Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed: Israeli MP Helsworth 5 1,932 23.07.2014 05:39
Last Post: Alexei B.Miller

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites

Forum Jump: