Predicist
Developer

Words count: 12,539
Group: Basic
Experience: 123
Glory Points: 0
Medals: 0

Kerzistan in crisis....kind of

Right so my state recently had a massive bout of inflation; 12% in the last quarter and lost over 5% economic growth. It has remade the growth this quarter and inflation has gone down to about 3%.

My country since its beginning has suffered from perpetual unemployment but this number has now reached above 40%!
Why I say this is kind of a crisis is because it's not really doing massive harm to my economy. My country is currently in a process of transitioning away from the welfare state into a basic income regime which I think will take a couple of years. Any advice on doing this would be appreciated. Should I keep any welfare payments or just completely dissolve them out and what should I do with pensions?

I want to know how to get my unemployment to go down if possible if it would reap benefits but it doesn't seem like a massive problem because people are still spending anyway. My understanding of economics is pretty bad so any heads up here would be appreciated.

12.03.2017 18:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GeoW
Unregistered

RE: Kerzistan in crisis....kind of

Predicist Wrote:
Right so my state recently had a massive bout of inflation; 12% in the last quarter and lost over 5% economic growth. It has remade the growth this quarter and inflation has gone down to about 3%.

My country since its beginning has suffered from perpetual unemployment but this number has now reached above 40%!
Why I say this is kind of a crisis is because it's not really doing massive harm to my economy. My country is currently in a process of transitioning away from the welfare state into a basic income regime which I think will take a couple of years. Any advice on doing this would be appreciated. Should I keep any welfare payments or just completely dissolve them out and what should I do with pensions?

I want to know how to get my unemployment to go down if possible if it would reap benefits but it doesn't seem like a massive problem because people are still spending anyway. My understanding of economics is pretty bad so any heads up here would be appreciated.

Problem #1:

Imports 488.22 Bil. €
Exports 1.00 Bil. €

Solution: protectionism, increase of tarrifs

Problem #2:

Automation: 207

Solution: reduction of PE subsidies, PE administration and PE others

Problem #3:

Basic income will potentially crash your state.

Solution: ask an admin to reset your state and do not activate basic income.

I hope this may help You a bit.

13.03.2017 11:41
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gazprom reacts to Ukraine Crisis Alexei B.Miller 6 2,608 21.03.2014 19:03
Last Post: Alexei B.Miller
  Crisis in a new republic Lasfaro 4 885 12.11.2011 23:38
Last Post: Lasfaro
  Population Crisis? Thomas J Cox 3 1,039 26.02.2010 09:28
Last Post: Thomas J Cox